• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. where do I go from here

I was out of town this past weekend on a business trip and I was attacked, a professional stated I need to call the attack what it really was, but I can't bring myself to say the word. How did this happen, what could I have done different? It is amazing how just 48 hours can change a person's life- how do I ever face my children, how do I face anybody again without feeling so ugly and stupid? My soon to be ex-husband has been here since I arrived home the other day and he has been so supportive, but I know that it is just a matter of time before he will go back to his own life and then i am alone to face the terror I cannot seem to shake. I do not know where to go from here, I do not know what to do from this point. My training has taught me to get up and brush myself off and do not allow the fear to grip me to the point where I cannot function like it has right now. So where do I go from here, how do I start the healing process so I am not a burden to the few family members I have spoken to. This really sucks- I mean really sucks!