• Last visited

About terrilynn

• Birthday 12/13/1967

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Change is never easy. Sitting with you.
  2. I can relate to not feeling an emotional attachment to the house we live in. We have lived here for 8 years. It is the first place I have lived without my husband. I could walk away from this house without giving it a second thought or look. stay safe terrilynn
  3. Hey Sugar, I am so happy to hear you guys will have a roof over your heads!! So sorry you had an asthma attack. I don't know how you live through the fire season....makes my heart race just thinking about it. Guess you better get packing!! stay safe terrilynn
  4. Hi Sugar, (((((Sugar))))) I am so proud of you! You did it !!! This is your blog and you can write whatever you want or need to here!! Throw caution to the wind and let your thoughts out !! stay safe terrilynn
  5. Thank you for sharing this Mand. I too was groomed from a young age and didn't realize it until I was an adult either. Very recently in fact. My heart is aching for your pain Mand and yet I am relieved that you now know too. stay safe and take care of yourself terrilynn
  6. Hopefully, you and your friend will have another opportunity where u can have a nice quiet conversation about things and when you don't have to worry about her son. stay safe terrilynn
  7. I am really glad you realize that your healing will not be an overnight journey but rather a process. It isn't easy but you have such an internal strength that I am confident you will get there.....as u say, one spoonful at a time.
  8. I have been in your shoes pumpkin. I know it feels like a fail, but it is actually more of a win. A win for you for taking the time to work on yourself and a win for your job because when you do go back, you will be back to being productive. take care of yourself. terrilynn
  9. glad u r putting yourself first and taking care of what u need.
  10. I totally understand. The nightmares keep me awake all night too. The days get more difficult to get through, the more days there is no sleep. be gentle with yourself. this is a process be safe terrilynn