6 Followers

About LostInTheWoods

• Birthday 10/16/1993

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. I didn't. The only reason I would want to is to stop it from happening to someone else. I wasn't the first or only, and I have a sinking feeling not the last. But it was sexual assault, with little evidence other than it is on his record from before. Who would believe me?
  2. Thank you. I never could have asked for a more supportive community to be a part of through all of this. Just thanks.
  3. It really was my fault because I was drunk. It really was my fault because we had to share the only bed. It really was my fault because I didn't verbally stop him. It really was my fault because I should have known not to trust him. It really was my fault because I didn't give myself a way to get out of the situation because we went there together. It really was my fault because I continued to be his friend like nothing happened. It really was my fault because I couldn't face it or call it SA until months after. It really wasn't my fault because a gentleman would have slept on the couch. It really wasn't my fault because I was asleep. It really wasn't my fault because I told him I wasn't interested in him that way. It really wasn't my fault because I didn't ask for it and I couldn't have consented. It's scary to post this.. I feel like mine wasn't even all that bad comparatively, like maybe I'm overreacting. And that maybe it was my fault somewhere in there too..