Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Name: Jen Age: 28 Height: 5'5" Hair Color: lt. brown Eye Color: blue weight: too much Nationality: American Siblings/Ages: None (only the lonely) Do you have a job: I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys - one is in school during the day. I also have my own craft business that I do from my home. What store do you shop at the most? Walmart Do you collect anything: Dust? LOL! ~FAVORITES~ Day of the week: Friday. Game: Super Mario World video games or Rook - card game Food: Japanese Restaurant: local japanese steakhouse Music: U2 Animals: Dogs, horses Ice Cream: Butter Pecan Drink: Sweet Iced Tea or Coke Thing to do: Computer, Sew, Drive Favorite Fruit: Watermelon, Canteloupe How many kids do you want: 3 total - I have 2 boys now and we're trying for number 3. 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT – rent a house - with hubby and 2 sons 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I don't read much 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My Mouse? LOL! Seriously though - green and blue funky squares 4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Cosmo or O 6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla 7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Dirty diapers! 8.FAVORITE SOUND? My kids sleeping! Ahh, the quiet 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? fear 10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? going back to bed 11.FAVORITE COLOR? blue 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 1-2 13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? My kids are Noah & Caleb. #3 will be either Samuel Ryan or Sarah Grace. 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? My hubby and kids. 15.FAVORITE FOODS? Japanese 16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? CHOCOLATE 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I use to 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes! 19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? It depends on how I'm feeling at the time. 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Oprah, Abe Lincoln 22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Vodka w/ Punch 23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes. 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I had it - I was a firefighter before I had my oldest son. It was my dream job. Now, I'd like to own a studio and sell my arts and crafts in it. 26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? It use to be blonde 27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? depends on my mood 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? Cars, Ladder 49, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes! 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? Dust Bunnies 32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Women's Softball, NASCAR 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? U2, Creed, Five for Fighting, Third Day, Casting Crowns 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? ER, Big Brother, Survivor, CSI, Law & Order SVU, One Tree Hill 36.FAVORITE CITY? I'd love to visit New York City someday. 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? I remember having tons but I don't remember who was first. Most missed - Tippie. 38.FAVORITE SONG? Right now - The Riddle by Five for Fighting 39. FAVORITE ACTOR? I love movies with Samuel L. Jackson.