• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Self-growth, music, school, learning, nature, dancing, writing, connecting on a deeper level with others, scuba diving, traveling, camping, baseball, & laughter.
  1. My calendar button is disabled too
  2. Down In A Hole...

Down In A Hole by Alice In Chains Bury Me Softly In This Womb I Give This Part Of Me For You Sand Rains Down And Here I Sit Holding Rare Flowers In A Tomb.....In Bloom Down In A Hole And I Don't Know If I Can Be Saved See My Heart I Decorate It Like A Grave You Don't Understand Who They Thought I Was Supposed To Be Look At Me Now A Man Who Won't Let Himself Be Down In A Hole, Losin' My Soul Down In A Hole, Losin' Control I'd Like To Fly But My Wings Have Been So Denied Down In A Hole And They've Put All The Stones In Their Place I've Eaten The Sun So My Tongue Has Been Burned Of The Taste I Have Been Guilty Of Kicking Myself In The Teeth I Will Speak No More Of My Feelings Beneath Oh I Want To Be Inside Of You Down In A Hole, Losin' My Soul Down In A Hole, Feelin' So Small Down In A Hole, Losin' My Soul Down In A Hole, Out Of Control I'd Like To Fly But My Wings Have Been So Denied
  3. Fallen

Fallen by Sarah McLachlan Heaven bent to take my hand And lead me through the fire Be the long awaited answer To a long and painful fight Truth be told I've tried my best But somewhere along the way I got caught up in all there was to offer And the cost was so much more than I could bear Though I've tried, I've fallen... I have sunk so low I have messed up Better I should know So don't come round here And tell me I told you so... We all begin with good intent Love was raw and young We believed that we could change ourselves THe past could be undone But we carry on our backs the burden Time always reveals The lonely light of morning The wound that would not heal It's the bitter taste of losing everything That I have held so dear. I've fallen... I have sunk so low I have messed up Better I should know So don't come round here And tell me I told you so... Heaven bent to take my hand Nowhere left to turn I'm lost to those I thought were friends To everyone I know Oh they turned their heads embarassed Pretend that they don't see But it's one missed step You'll slip before you know it And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed Though I've tried, I've fallen... I have sunk so low I have messed up Better I should know So don't come round here And tell me I told you so... Though I've tried, I've fallen... I have sunk so low I have messed up Better I should know So don't come round here And tell me I told you so...
  4. I added you ages ago... long before you wanted to be my buddy... I liked your name. I was sold at hello! hehe
  5. When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone there's no place in this world where i'll belong when i'm gone. and i won't know the right from the wrong when i'm gone. and you won't find me singin' on this song when i'm gone, so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. and i won't feel the flowing of the time when i'm gone. all the pleasures of love will not be mine when i'm gone. my pen won't pour out a lyric line when i'm gone, so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. and i won't breathe the bracing air when i'm gone. and i can't even worry 'bout my cares when i'm gone. won't be asked to do my share when i'm gone. so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. and i won't be running from the rain when i'm gone. and i can't even suffer from the pain when i'm gone. can't say who's to praise and who's to blame when i'm gone, so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. won't see the golden of the sun when i'm gone. and the evenings and the mornings will be one when i'm gone. can't be singing louder than the guns when i'm gone. so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. all my days won't be dances of delight when i'm gone. and the sands will be shifting from my sight when i'm gone. can't add my name into the fight while i'm gone, so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. and i won't be laughing at the lies when i'm gone. and i can't question how or when or why when i'm gone. can't live proud enough to die when i'm gone, so i guess i'll have to do it while i'm here. Ani DiFranco
  6. Willing to Fight

Willing to Fight the windows of my soul are made of one way glass don't bother looking into my eyes if there's something you want to know just ask i got a dead bolt stroll where i'm going is clear i won't wait for you to wonder i'll just tell you why i'm here 'cause i know the biggest crime is to just throw up your hands say this has nothing to do with me i just want to live as comfortably as i can you got to look outside your eyes you got to think outside your brain you got to walk outside your life to where the neighborhood changes tell me who's your boogie man that's who i will be you don't have to like me for who i am but we'll see what you're made of by what you make of me i think it's absurd that you think i am the derelict daughter i fight fire with words words are hotter than flames words are wetter than water i got friends all over this country i got friends in other countries too i got friends i haven't met yet i got friends i never new i got lovers who's eyes i've only seen at a glance i got strangers for great grandchildren i got strangers for ancestors i was a long time coming i'll be a long time gone you got your whole life to do something and that's not very long so why don't you give me a call when you decide you're willing to fight for what you think is real for what you think is right Ani DiFranco 1993
  7. 'tis of thee

'tis of thee they caught the last poor man on a poor man's vacation they cuffed him and they confiscated his stuff they dragged his black ass down to the station and said, o.k., the streets are safe now all your pretty white children can come out and see spot run and they came out of their houses and they looked around but they didn't see no one my country 'tis of thee to take swings at each other on the talk-show tv why don't you just go ahead and turn off the sun 'cuz we'll never live long enough to undo everything they've done to you undo everything they've done to you above 96th street they're handin' out smallpox blankets so people don't freeze the old dogs have got a new trick it's called criminalize the symptoms while you spread the disease and i hold on hard to something between my teeth when i'm sleeping i wake up and my jaw aches and the earth is full of earthquakes my country 'tis of thee to take shots at each other on the primetime tv why don't you just go ahead and turn off the sun 'cuz we'll never live long enough to undo everything they've done to you undo everything they've done to you they caught the last poor man flying away in a shiny red cape they took him down to the station and they said, boy you should've known better than to try to escape i ran away with the circus 'cuz there's still some honest work left for bearded ladies but it's not the same going town to town since they put everyone in jail except the cleavers and the bradys my country 'tis of thee to take swings at each other on the talk-show tv why don't you just go ahead and turn off the sun 'cuz we'll never live long enough to undo everything they've done to you undo everything they've done to you Ani DiFranco 1999
  8. Witness

Witness Make me a witness take me out out of darkness out of doubt I won't weigh you down with good intention won't make fire out of clay or other inventions will we burn in heaven like we do down here will the change come while we're waiting everyone is waiting and when we're done soul searching as we carried the weight and died for the cause is misery made beautiful right before our eyes will mercy be revealed or blind us where we stand will we burn in heaven like we do down here will the change come while we're waiting everyone is waiting will we burn in heaven like we do down here will the change come while we're waiting everyone is waiting Sarah McLachlan (who really does have a voice of an angel!)
  9. I...

I am thinking of my fellow Pandy members and am hoping you all are doing all right. I have a lot of love in my heart for you and wish better things for you in each day to come. Meow.... Kitty Kat Sassafras
  10. Look at you go, giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl! Ooooooa Ooooooa. Can I call you, Shannon, the enforcer miss fix it, Powerhouse? Thank you for rocking the Pandy's technical support! Go Shannon, it's your birthday.... Gracias mi amiga, Sass
  11. Anyone, maybe admin, that knows about how to get my blog up and running????????? Copied from the first post... Sass
  12. I already tried your suggestion of changing to Standard text editor. I then tried different skins and it doesn't work. Ugh... Hopefully you can help me... Thank you.. Sass
  13. Well I think that is better than an answer to my blog question!!! I like laughing... I like you laughing... even if you laugh at me... it is still fun and burns calories! If I was not cheeeeeesy.... or silly... I don't know what would happen... could be a good thing for all of you... could be a dark and scary world. Ahhhhhh.... just kidding. But seriously foLks... you've been a great crowd! I appreciate your nice reply. Thank you for putting a smile on my face... I perked up like a dog... with ears shooting to the sky. Night, Sass
  14. Anyone? Bueler? Bueler? For dry red eye... Bueler?
  15. a little shy and bashful blushing but happy