• Website URL
    http://therainbowconnection.net

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Poetry. Muzic. Books. Life. Learning. I love animals and I enjoy being @ home, watching movies, reading or chilling. I do love to clean and probably have OCD with that. I live with my girlfriend and our (her's biologically) 3 children. I work in a retail store and love it! I work a lot! and hard. I am thankful to have people and good relationships in my life.
  1. You goofy gal...I hear ya my friend.
  2. Thank you so much! Take care! Gosh it's a LOT of hard work! It takes so much time. I really admire you, wow! It made me appreciate people like you all so much more and in a deeper level, it takes so much time and all that. Thank you for your time, tammy
  3. BTW, I never knew that links button was there! I searched and searched for a links section and didn't think to look up there, I like that! Thank you again loads and loads!
  4. Thank you so much. I was worried. I didn't want to post in the wrong spot or seem that I was trying to intrude or anything like that. I just feel like it is needed. I really appreciate you letting me know it was ok. I was worried ya'll would be upset about it. Thanks again soo much! Big hugs! tammy
  5. I was wondering if I could post a link to a forum that I myself and my partner have created and are working on. It is for the GLBT community, the link is in my sig if you want to check it out. It is quite diverse and different, it is not a hook-up or dating site. The few people that have joined, love it. I know that there is a LGBT-And Questioning spot here, so I am not trying to dismiss that at all. I am grateful for that. We just want to support and connect with those in the GLBT community, which is our main focus, but not our only focus. We talk about what it's like to be in a gay family, with kids, etc. All things we deal with, and not feel alone. So, my questions are, would it be ok to post the link? And if so, where? thank you, tammy
  6. ok, Shannon. thanks! i will pm you, since you replied already haha thanks so much.
  7. how can i get my screen name changed? thanks.