• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    dance, acting, reading, movies, being outside, music, sports, martial arts, social justice, cooking, surviving
  1. Aww, you caught pink eye with no School OR work to miss?? That sux! Just reading this my eyes are staring to itch
  2. Name: Alicia Age: 17 Height - 5'9" Weight - 145 Hair color - brown and red Eye color -brown 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT - I live with my mom, soon I'm moving in with my cousin 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Rule of the bone 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one 4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? -Chess 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - HYFY (health initiatives for youth) 6. FAVORITE SMELLS? - right before it rains, coffee, good food when I'm hungry 7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? - vomit 8. FAVORITE SOUND? - gun shots 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? -apathy 10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - no f*ckin way it can be morning yet...I'll just hit snooze one more time. 11. FAVORITE COLOR? red 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? depends how close i am and who you are 13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? - Mi'Kaela, Nicolas, Gabriela, Emmanuel, Javier, Riley 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? - love, friendship, celebration, joy, connection and music [/color]15. FAVORITE FOODS? - bacalao guisada (puerto rican stewed codfish) fresh mangos [/color]16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? - yes : D 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? like 10 19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? - way cool 20.WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - well it WILL be a jaguar...hah hah yeah right, im sticking with my buss pass until I get a promotion. 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? - My great great great grandma. The oldest relative whos name we know. Cristina. 22. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? - Rum and coke. 23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? - Cancer 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? -yea 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Singer/Actress while also being a teacher for those things at a youth center 26. YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? - dark dark brown with bright red highlights. 27. IN LOVE? not sure 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? both 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? Dave Chapelle's Block Party, Rent, Inside Man 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? no but i get the job done 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? a couch...its a loft. 32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? - dont have one 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - street basketball 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? Amel Lerriux, Sade, Zion I, Talib Kwei Flii Sylz 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? - 6 feet under, South Park 36.FAVORITE CITY? - New York City 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? -Oliver 38. FAVORITE SONG? -right now: Soar by Christina Aquelara 39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female) - Rosari Dason, Denzel Washington