6 Followers

About marisol

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. lost memories

I feel so confused now i saw a movie where the uncle raped his niece and when she told her mom i felt a sadness i can't explain i was eating i had to get up from my seat and go to the restroom to cry ive been feeling so confuse now i don't know what that means my memories are all tangled up ive seen alot of movies where girls get raped and i feel uconfortable but these. One made me feel these sadness ive never felt before why? Do you know?
  2. why?why me?

I always ask my self that all the time why did it happen to me? why me ? i guess we don't have the answer they always say that things happen for a reason we don't know what but god knows but it still hurts so much sometimes my husband wants to have sex and i just don't want to i just dont want him touching me and i feel so bad and scared to loose him for him to find someone who will give what he needs and want i wish i could feel better tobe normal to be like any other woman to feel good and happy but i don't and sometimes is hard to hide what i feel i just can't i feel sad and alone
  3. why?why me?

I always ask my self that all the time why did it happen to me? why me ? i guess we don't have the answer they always say that things happen for a reason we don't know what but god knows but it still hurts so much sometimes my husband wants to have sex and i just don't want to i just dont want him touching me and i feel so bad and scared to loose him for him to find someone who will give what he needs and want i wish i could feel better tobe normal to be like any other woman to feel good and happy but i don't and sometimes is hard to hide what i feel i just can't i feel sad and alone
  4. There is always a reason to live my reason are my kids what is yours? think about it when you find it it will help you fight those thoughts i hope it helps iam here for you.
  5. one of those days

the days you feel like staying in bed all day when you dont even feel like eating or going out any where. God i hate those days feeling like crying all day. I wish i could cry my lungs out but I can't my baby is with me and I can't let her see me like that. why is it so hard I feel like the worst mother in the world that i have to drag my self to take care of my baby i loveher so much i hope that with the therapy i could feel better for them. I am going to try to get my self to feel active and happy for my kids I will try really hard. Tomorrow is a better day.
  6. I am glad you are feeling better hope you sort it out good luck.
  7. I feel guilty too because the same guy that rape me raped my friend too and I think her sisgter too. probably if i would have told somebody about it that wouldn't have happen to them and probably others too. I wish i could have done what you did speaak up but istill can talk about not even to my mother. the only person i talked about it is my husband. His being a big help for me. hope all your goals come true and you could help more people.good luck.
  8. I am sorry for what you feel I know what is like to feel lonely ive been feeling like that i could never count with my parents when i feel like that and my hunband works alot. ifeel like staying in bed but I have my kids so I have to forcemy self to get up. Keep going i know is hard but find something to get you moving iam here for you.
  9. forget your past! can we?

Some people say forget your past don't remember it anymore. Can we really forget something that has hurt us alot? I don't think i can. you don't ask for the thoughts to come to the memories to go through your head as a movie they just come with out a warning. I wish we could just forget and go on but it's not that easy as they say i just ask my self when will i forget will i be able to do so? i don't know. It's so hard to forget a past that has hurt you so much it's hard not to feel so much pain when the thoughts come to your head the pain that no pill can make go away. So can we forget ? I don't think i can. If you know hoe please tell so i can make this pain go away.
  10. i know how you feel its like a nightmare that never ends hope you could sleep better soon.
  11. first laughfter then tears

happy I am so afraid of feeling happy because i know that then comes the lonelyness and the tears. There are days i feel happy but after that comes the memories filled with tears why can't happiness come alone? it always comes before the sadness and the tears, days that feel like months, years, days that i feel they will never end, the happiness last so little and the sadness that lasts so much why why? a question that has no explenation jet. I am here just waiting for my sadness to come so it could be over and to feel atleast a little bit of a laughter for me.
  12. It is painful but we need to keeep going god has us here for a reason hope you could feel atleast a little better. :metoyou:
  13. sorry for what happen to you but when we are teens we don't think of concequences we just do things after everything happens thats when we think hope you could find the courage to tell your parents to be honest i still haven't had the courage to do it. Hope you can.
  14. i was raped by a boyfriend that i though i loved but i didn't iwas 14 he raped for months until i found the courage to push him away. after that i had another boyfriend i really loved him but he did the same but hes abuse was more than ficical it was mental telling me that every guy i would go out would only want me for sex. and sometimes i think of him how is he ddoing its something you can't control i understand what you are saying. now i am married and have 4 kids but i still can't trust any guy . I guess we just need to keep walking even if we can't forget try to live with it. try to give your self a chance but with baby steps. And about the counseling i am barely starting mine so i don't know much about that.but we need to keep on going.hope you get better and you can count with me i am here for you.
  15. thank you i really apressiate i will thank you.