• Last visited

1 Follower

About babushka5

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Please dont get discouraged with what happened. Just because you had one bad day in that area doesnt discount the other 4 years! of good days! All those other times that you didn't cut, those were all steps forward and this incident does not erase them. You can still do it.. I understand what you mean by the feeling alive. I have also been in that position.. Maybe we can talk, I have found some other ways to get out of those moments without the cutting, you can do it Alex
  2. I was so impressed with what you managed to get out there. Going back to those times can be the hardest thing in the world, but we need to do that so we can get past it. Accept that it happened... That is the hardest part for me. Keep going, I know we're all rooting for you Alex
  3. Just make sure that whatever you do, you don't rush yourself. Give yourself time to heal and take it slowly. Small steps are important, and I understand where you're coming from, it can seem like a failure, but trust me, you are stronger than you give yourself credit for.. Just take it one day at a time, Alex