• Content count

• Last visited

About toni

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. There is nobody I can talk to. I tried to go to my mom but I can not make her choose between me and him. I tried to go to a counsil but he found out I went there. That just made him madder. Thank you for writing back. I know this may sound sick but it makes me feel good to know I am not the only one.
  2. There is no one I can go to. I tried to go to my mom but how can I make here to choose between me and him. I tried the local councilers but someone told him they saw me there. It just made him madder at me. Thanks for writing back. I know this may sound sick but it makes me feel a little better knowing I am not the only one out here whose been mess with.
  3. Hi, I glad you had a great day. Can you tell me how your family dealt with them founding out what your uncle did to you? I afraid that my family would take the side of this family member over me becuase he is one of my family favorite relatives.
  4. I know this is off your subject but I have a question for you? I final went back to church and my pastor's parents have taking me under their wings. I love God with all my heart and ask him into my life. Can you tell me where to begin in the Bible and other books that helped you deal with this?