• Content count

• Last visited

About veryconfused

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Name - Jess Age - 24 Height - 5'1 Weight - 105 lbs Hair color - brown Eye color - brown 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT -i live on my own. I like it. 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Blindness - Jose Saramago and Thus Spoke Zarathustra - Nietzsche 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have one of those funny finger-roll-mouse things on my laptop.. uh, yeah.. that was technical . 4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? - Clue 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? - New England Journal of Medicine 6. FAVORITE SMELLS? - old leather 7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? - stale shrimp.. ! 8. FAVORITE SOUND? - quiet 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? - helplessness 10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? - "Now, start by wiggling your left toes..." 11. FAVORITE COLOR? - green 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? - I don't, I usually call back 13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? - not sure if I will have them.. if so.. Franklin or MacKay.. for either a boy or girl. I like boys names for girls; every girl I know with a boy's nickname has a sense of confidence you don't see enough in women. 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? - compassion 15. FAVORITE FOODS? - cheeseburgers, and any vietnamese food that comes with fish sauce... yum. 16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? - chocoholatism runs deep in my family . Who pics vanilla? 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? - Yes, when I drive.. 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes.. a moose.. his name is bruce. 19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? - awesome, especially if there is heavy heavy rain to play in. 20.WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? - I haven't ever had a car. 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? - Ghandi, or language barrier considering... Churchill.. anyone who can overcome so many personal troubles, be drunk most of the time, and still have such an impressive track record, woudl be well worth brain picking 22. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? - used to be tequila.. now I think it's chardonnay 23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? - scorpio 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? - yes.. i am a veggie addict 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? a psychiatrist with doctor's without borders 26. YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? - really really blonde.. lol.. it would look insane 27. IN LOVE? - in some ways 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? - half full.. or I should say mostly full.. I should pay more attention to the missing parts 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? - Waking Life, Vannila Sky, and Mississippi Burning. 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? - yes.. 2 years of typing classes 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? a collection of things that were shuffled from my floor.. probably 32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? - 4 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? - track and field or rugby 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? - radiohead, greenday, portishead, lamb, moby.. 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? - Law & Order 36.FAVORITE CITY? - Vienna 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? - Freda & Fennel.. goldfish 38. FAVORITE SONG? - green eyes by Coldplay 39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female) - I'm going to go with Audrey Hepburn too! oh, and Sean Penn.. definately.
  2. Hello, I'm new, but this thread really made me feel a lot better about some of the things that I've heard through this whole experience. Mine was a drug related sexual assault and I don't remember anything, and some of the things I've heard were: "If you can't remember what happened, how do you know that you didn't want it to?" ummm.. well, waking up with vomit all over me, not remembering anything, with a positive drug test is a good idea. From my boyfriend at the time: "I believe that you were raped, but I still feel I have a right to be upset with you (for cheating)" Oh yeah... and the BEST one was: "even if you were in a coma, you didn't say 'no'"... yeah.. I got that a lot "well, did you say no?"... no, stupid, I was unconscious.. there is a witness who saw it happen... oooh, oooh, and "women need to be ready in order to have sex; you can't just have sex with a girl that is unconscious" yeah.. because we require erections for intercourse... right. note: these are all from university students in PSYCHOLOGY.. scary thought, huh? I also had friends who believed me invite the guy to parties and expect me to come.. I read something somewhere about that happening. And also lots of comments within like 2 weeks of it happening that I should be over it already.. so I really empathize with a lot of you. Thanks for posting what you did. It's been really helpful for me to see how a lot of you seem to have developed really healthy attitudes towards this sort of thing. I hope I'll get there. I guess I"m still in the thick of it. Hugs, Jess xo