• Website URL
    http://www.myspace.com/greekfish

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Listening to music (bits of everything... quite ecletic tastes!)<br />Horse riding<br />Discovering my faith<br />Modern World History<br />Having a laugh; a good evening in with friends, a movie and hot chocolate...<br />:)
  1. Haha, I love that idea - 'Empress/Emperor Pandy' etc - Brilliant
  2. I think Tina said it all hon, but... I just wanted to say... would you please start looking at how you are so hard on yourself? Would you judge any one else in the same way? My mum doesn't have a relationship with her mother, because her mother's husband molested her and two of my cousins. She has tried for years to make a relationship of some description (including taking me there and watching me like a hawk), and did miss that closeness, despite her mother being ostracised from the rest of the family (she moved away with the husband and didn't believe my mother or cousins, despite the DNA evidence)... then she realised last year that she didn't need it... she had everything that she needed right here. It doesn't change the betrayal, and it doesn't change the fact that yes, she is deprived of a mother. BUT she has a family and a good career... she is happy. Take comfort in this... you acknowledge that you have a great family... now you need to make a break from your mother and from your past. Don't let this keep overwhelming you.
  3. Seconding Tina... it's great to have that feeling, and remember it just keep working hard. Things never magically disappear, but they can become less, and I truly hope that is what is happening for you... now you can begin to thrive in life. Good luck! Katie
  4. Can I put that on my profile? That's awesome...
  5. Can I put that on my profile? That's awesome...
  6. “Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyse themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.” Tori Amos
  7. Well done Jen. This is an amazing step. Am so proud! Kate xx
  8. Words... and the shittyness when i'm low on them... but hear hear... You've got a big old heart on you Allen. Follow it.
  9. Go Allen, it's your BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so proud of you! You are such an amazing and warmhearted person - and it is sooooo time that you gave some back to yourself. Babyface Bubba, you rock the entire earth. You are going to do great things. Love, Kate xxx
  10. I so echo all of this. You're amazing, you know that?
  11. An amaaaaaazing song by Ben Harper - ''She's Only Happy In The Sun'' - made me cry the first time that I heard it... I know you may not want to see me On your way down from the clouds Would you hear me if I told you That my heart is with you now She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun Did you find what you were after The pain and the laughter brought you to your knees But if the sun sets you free, sets you free You'll be free indeed She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun Every time I hear you laughing, hear you laughing It makes me cry Like the story of life, Of your life, Is hello, goodbye She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun
  12. You are a fantastic person Allan; and I'm sure that you are a wonderful husband and father. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please remember how wonderful you are, you have helped me so many times and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Some people are just evil. That's a plain fact. You met one of those people, and you have come through the other side. You are such a strong person. (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))xx
  13. Plenty of 'normal' ones at the moment that I won't go into because I'd imagine that they're pretty communal, but the 'weird' ones are listed below... --having my wrists/elbows held (at any time) --seeing any kind of blue car that is shaped like an estate (where it started) --being shouted at --seeing leather belts --hearing J's or Lu's name --hugging (sometimes... and it seems to be unpredictable this one....) Kate x **edited to add name trigger**