• Content count

• Last visited

About Brimney

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. 1. It was really my fault because I went out without money 2. It was really my fault because I was depressed 3. It was really my fault because I knew what he wanted, and still went with him 4. It was really my fault because I have rape fantasies 5. It was really my fault because I loved him 6. It was really my fault because I believed him 1. It wasn't my fault because even if I didn't say no, I didn't say yes 2. It wasn't my fault because I told them no multiple times before giving up 3. It wasn't my fault because I am a person, not a sex object 4. It wasn't my fault because I don't have a high sex drive, and I don't need to be ashamed of that. 5. It wasn't my fault because I know the difference between fantasy and reality 6. It wasn't my fault because they should have known better I don't know why the "It was really my part" is there, since that seems to reinforce negative thoughts. Unless you're supposed to counter the "my faults" with the "not my faults", in which case I may have done this wrong. thanks for sharing this with us, and thanks to everyone who has shared.