3 Followers

About sonaloon

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Having Me Time..

Right Now, I am taking a break from Ebay. And having some me time. I went out and bought some chocolate cake and just enjoying some me time. I've been doing alot of hard work and feel alittle unappreciated. But, I am going to treat myself well..even though I don't always get the credit I deserve. I am a single mother (which is a hard job by itself). Ebay work is getting easier as I get the hang of it. I am trying to not let my work consume me.
  2. Busy, busy, busy

Lately, I've been working so hard. I am a stay at home mom, struggling to get my bussiness running okay. I noticed that I have a hard time, relaxing or trying to take small little breaks. It's like I'm so worried that if I stop working..I will fall apart. It feel like my life sometimes, resolves around Ebay.
  3. Busy, busy, busy

Lately, I've been working so hard. I am a stay at home mom, struggling to get my bussiness running okay. I noticed that I have a hard time, relaxing or trying to take small little breaks. It's like I'm so worried that if I stop working..I will fall apart. It feel like my life sometimes, resolves around Ebay.
  4. So Dissapointed

I'm feeling so dissapointed that my Beautiful, Handmade Quilt throw on Ebay..is not doing so well. I've spent alot of time making them for nothing.
  5. So Dissapointed

I'm feeling so dissapointed that my Beautiful, Handmade Quilt throw on Ebay..is not doing so well. I've spent alot of time making them for nothing.
  6. Sarah's Key

I watched a movie, tonight called Sarah's key. I think it was an awesome, survivor movie. I could relate to Sarah-the character in the movie.
  7. Trying to eat more

I am working on eating three meals a day. Usually I eat one meal a day or nothing at all. Everytime that I eat, when my food digests. I always think of pain, like something bad is happening to me. I have to make myself eat because I need strength. So, when I eat I have to watch television or listen to music to distract myself from the food digesting. It's still a struggle. But, hopefully it'll get better.
  8. Congratulations!
  9. Better Day

I spent almost the whole day out in nature. It made a big difference. Lately, I've been feeling so down and depressed. I had to force myself to move forward and get out of the house. It was a struggle. But, I felt so much better when I did. I hope it won't be so hard to leave my home, tommorow.
  10. Alone

Waking up to reality that no one really cares about me. I'm in the world all by myself.
  11. Feeling Edgy

I drove for thirty minutes to an event. when I got there the gate to the entrance was locked. I felt so disappointed. The feeling of abandonement hit me hard. I felt left out and forgotten about. I seen two people standing in the far off distance, I tried calling and waving to get their attention. I wanted them to please unclock it and let me in. But, they didn't hear or see me. So, I went to the Marina and took a walk to think. I began to worry about my daughter; and also wanted to speak to her. I know that she is the only one that really loves me. In my life, I feel like there is no one who really cares anything about me. It's not true, but it is how I feel alot. This is the second year of going through a Thanksgiving and Christmas alone. It is so hard when I look around and see other mother's with their children. It really bothers me alot. I am a good person and often wonder why I get treated so awful. There is some mothers out there who are so horrible to their kids and never have to go through anything close to what I am going through. It's not fair at all. I spoke to my daughter, briefly. I felt calmer afterward just knowing that she was safe and okay. It will be six days before I can see my own child. So crazy! How in the world am I supposed to parent this way.