• Last visited

5 Followers

About erogers14

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. It has been really hard. Maybe you can write a letter to your mom, and then she will have to see it. I am here if you need any support.
  2. Feeling without support

Thie last two weeks have been vey challenging. I decided I was going to write a letter to my bio mom (she knows about the abuse but Denys it) so I decided it was time to say what I have always wanted to say. So I wrote a three page letter and I Pretty much got everything out. Well I wanted to read the lett out loud in counseling and so I began reading it with my counselor sitting next to me. Well I ended up having a flashback and being scared, I felt like it was happening. I was so mad and upset with myself afterwards for allowing it to happen. I feel like I'm not strong enough because I always have these flashbacks and nightmares. I want to be strong I want to face him. Well not really but I am going to write a letter to him and I am going to read it out loud. What makes all of this even harder is that I have support from my counselor and my momma ( she is my best friends mom) but she lives on the east coast. So I don't really have a whole lot of support and it is very challenging. I just want a hug and someone to talk to. My counselor is amazing and she gives me the biggest hugs, I feel the comfort, I know that she is safe. I miss my momma and I just want to go home. I want to get everything out and I know it won't go away. It I want to say it all I want to tell him fuck you you ass hole. You fuckin ruined my life but I have a news life now.
  3. Confused, lost, hurt, alone, scared

I have never created a blog before and there is a lot going on inside my head. I am overwhelmed. I am working about 35 hours a week and i am going to school full time. I am also going to counseling once a week and there is just a lot going on. I am so overwhelmed and now i am having more flashbacks and i don't know how to deal with this.