• Last visited

About Yeowly

• Birthday 10/18/1971

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. I haven't been on in forever, but I'm so glad I popped on....ten years, that is an amazing accomplishment!! I think mostly for me what Pandy's has taught me over the years is that you are truly, never, ever alone.... We all think no one else has ever thought this, felt this, I feel dirty because of this, I should or shouldn't have done this.... every time I've posted something like that....I've gotten the "I've felt that way too" or done that too.... to me that is one of THE most important things about this Pandys.... not feeilng alone or isolated because of what happened to you, things you have done or felt or thought..... Here Here to 10 years!! Kelly
  2. that's a fantastic entry It's one of those things that I try to do too..sometimes it's hard but sounds like your're having a good day!!
  3. Ok- so I am a dork- BUT I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS ONE HASN'T BEEN POSTED YET Ok- better now! *** MIGHT TRIGGER*** It's by Nickelback- Just For: I want to take his eyes out Just for looking at you Yes I do And I want to take his hands off Just for touching you Yes I do And I want to rip his heart out Just for hurting you And I want to break his mind down Yes I do, yes I do, yes I do And I want to make him regreg Life since the day he met you Yes I do And I want to make him take back All that he took from you Yes I do And I want to rip his heart out Just for hurting you And I want to break his mind down Yes I do, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do And I want to rip his heart out Just for hurting you And I want to break his mind down Yes I do, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do I love that song- I find it very powerful- anyway- thought it would be fun to share! Thanks for keeping this fabulous post alive!! Keep them coming! K