About travers09

• Birthday 12/20/1988

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Sparkles, Fur Babies, Comfort Food, Reading exciting tales, Hot cups of calories, Summer, Winter, Long Drives, Stars, Wide open spaces, Heroes.
  1. Irrational I know

I feel like crawling back into his arms. He's the only guy I've been with. He's the only guy who wants me. I don't want to get hurt again, but maybe things will be different. I'm so tired of being alone and not living my life.
  2. Yes sorry, I guess I have been putting trigger warnings on my posts when they don't necessarily need one. But just because I wasn't sure when to use them or what exactly was a trigger. So thanks again all for clearing this up.
  3. Oh ok, thanks! Good thing because I didn't suspect religion.
  4. Hi, I've noticed that in topics, sometimes people write triggers as a warning. I've done it to, but I don't exactly know why. I know a trigger can trigger someone, and I would hate to do that to someone. But I'm not exactly clear on what qualifies as a trigger in our posts. Is there a list of things I shouldn't talk about? I'm not saying that something in a post wouldn't trigger someone, I would just like to know so I could mark my posts appropriately. I'm soo confused Thanks.
  5. 1. It was really my fault because ___I should have known kissing him meant I had to sleep with him, & I invited him over, I was being a tease 2. It was really my fault because ___He told me before he gets violent when he drinks & that he was bad for me 3. It was really my fault because ___I dressed sexy & I was drinking 4. It was really my fault because ___sex always hurts the first time 5. It was really my fault because ___I agreed to sleep with him & supplied the condom 6. It was really my fault because ___I miss him & hope that if we "do it over again" everything will be okay again 1. It wasn't my fault because ___I didn't owe him anything 2. It wasn't my fault because ___ ??? 3. It wasn't my fault because ___ ??? 4. It wasn't my fault because ___ ??? 5. It wasn't my fault because ___ Only after pressure & intimidation did I agree 6. It wasn't my fault because ___ I told him to stop that he was hurting me...multiple times & he didn't