• Last visited

1 Follower

About daffy200

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. by Audrey Assad I'm not afraid to be honest with You today The only thing I'm sure of is You I never knew about grace before You called my name Before You touched my face with Your hand Even when I'm falling, confused, and I'm frightened and my faith is afraid to be real You, You know me; help me to want You, help me to want You You, You know me; help me to love You, help me to love You I'm not alone in this fight, but I still want to run You are the rock I say I stand on I never knew about love before Your healing touch You always hold that open door Even when I'm angry, I'm hurt, and I'm broken, won't You help me to fall on my knees? You, You know me; help me to want You, help me to want You You, You know me; help me to love You, help me to love You
  2. Tenth Avenue North There's a girl in the corner With tear stains on her eyes From the places she's wandered And the shame she can't hide She says, "How did I get here? I'm not who I once was. And I'm crippled by the fear That I've fallen too far to love" But don't you know who you are, What's been done for you? Yeah don't you know who you are? You are more than the choices that you've made, You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. Well she tries to believe it That she's been given new life But she can't shake the feeling That it's not true tonight She knows all the answers And she's rehearsed all the lines And so she'll try to do better But then she's too weak to try But don't you know who you are? You are more than the choices that you've made, You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. You are more than the choices that you've made, You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. 'Cause this is not about what you've done, But what's been done for you. This is not about where you've been, But where your brokenness brings you to This is not about what you feel, But what He felt to forgive you, And what He felt to make you loved. You are more than the choices that you've made, You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. You are more than the choices that you've made, You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. You've been remade You've been remade. You've been remade. You've been remade.
  3. Matthew West Broken Girl Look what he's done to you It isn't fair Your light was bright and new But he didn't care He took the heart of a little girl And made it grow up too fast Now words like "innocence" Don't mean a thing You hear the music play But you can't sing Those pictures in your mind Keep you locked up inside your past This is a song for the broken girl The one pushed aside by the cold, cold world You are Hear me when I say You're not the worthless they made you feel There is a Love they can never steal away And you don't have to stay the broken girl Those damaged goods you see In your reflection Love sees them differently Love sees perfection A beautiful display Of healing on the way tonight Tonight This is a song for the broken girl The one pushed aside by the cold, cold world You are Hear me when I say You're not the worthless they made you feel There is a Love they can never steal away And you don't have to stay the broken girl Let your tears touch to the ground Lay your shattered pieces down And be amazed by how Grace can take a broken girl And put her back together again This is a song for the broken girl The one pushed aside by the cold, cold world You are Hear me when I say You're not the worthless they made you feel There is a Love they can never steal away And you don't have to stay the broken girl You don't have to stay the broken girl