Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Male
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Writing
  1. Leaving for Pittsburgh

Okay....as most of you know I live in North Carolina with my Dad. My Mom and sisters live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where I originally lived and grew up. I haven't seen my family in Pittsburgh since I moved here last year. And I talked to my Mom today and she's coming to get me in three days to take me back up to Pittsburgh for a 3-4 week vacation. Which is great and all, I'll be able to spend time with my Mom and sisters and I miss them all so much but....well I'm also apprehensive. It's been close to an entire year since I saw them and I've changed so much since what happened between Shawn and I. But what I'm worried about most is that Tony and I will be apart for about a month. We've never been away from each other for that long. I'm not looking forward to that at all....but I know we'll make it. At least...I hope we will. Of all the things I could loose, I don't want to loose Tony. I don't know how often I'll be able to get online and update on here, but I'll try to keep you guys in the loop. If I can't, I'll tell you all about it when I come back.
  2. Dentists

I've never liked dentists. When I was younger, it was because they were old and wrinkly and they're hands smelled like soap and the taste of their rubber gloves left a icky taste in my mouth. They reeked of dental floss and toothpaste and they reminded me of the constant failure I was at keeping my own teeth clean. Recently however, I don't like dentists because they scare me. Nobody else in the world keeps such intimate notes and files on your mouth and teeth. Every time I go to the dentist I'm terrified to open my mouth. I'm afraid that if I do, all of the bad things I ever did will be residing in my mouth and the dentist will see it. Like tar and plaque on my teeth, he'll try to scrape it away but it will spread like a black cloud all throughout my mouth and up onto his hand, scaling the way up his arm onto his face and engulfing his face and mouth and eyes until he suffocates and dies on the cold tile floor. This is why I do not like dentists. They're much more trouble than they're worth.
  3. Thats probably my worst fear: That Shawn will show up at my school. I'm so so so sorry that it happened to you...I hope everything will be okay
  4. Maybe volunteering would work....but all of the places I could work at are over on the Island, right in Shawn's territory...
  5. Schools out, covers gone

My incident happened only last January...about 5 to 6 months ago. And since then...really my only cover has been school. And by cover I mean like...a sanctuary. It was the only place I could be completely certain that Shawn would not show up at. Everywhere else was fair game. And now that school is almost out for the summer, I feel as if my covers blown and I'm standing in a wide open field with nothing to hide me. This is the first time in my entire life I actually dreaded summer break...
  6. Awww! That's so great!!! Congratulations! I wish you two the best of luck!
  7. Same here Bee...
  8. jeez....:c i honestly dont know that feeling...im so so sorry..wish i could say something to make it better