• Content count

• Last visited

About Vicki

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. So during the past three months, I have charged my father with my sexual abuse, my family always new about it...and I debated with myself about this decision for my entire adult life, about how I was supposed to feel about the abuse... and him...and my mother... now they have turned their backs on me...my mother has told me I will be going to hell because he is a better man now...her husband...lol..and I need to leave it alone!!...Well I get motivated every morning and night..with this blasting in my car during my commute to work...or a court appearance...my life plays like a movie when I hear this...and I usually sing at the top of my lungs on the way home...and at times even cry...which is a very healing ecperience for me....so here it is... Dixie Chicks Not Ready To Make Nice Forgive sounds good... Forget..Im not sure I could They say time heals everything...But I'm Still Waiting I'm through, with doubt. Theres nothing left for me, to figure out I've paid a price, And I'll keep Paying I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down I'm still mad as hell, and I don't have time to go round and round and round It's to late to make it right. I probably wouldn't if I could 'Cause I'm mad as hell, Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should! I know, you say,... "Can't you just get over it?" It turned, my whole world around.. And I kinda like it! I made my bed, and I sleeep like a baby, With no regrets and I don't mind sayin' It's a Sad SAD story when a mother will teach her daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger! And how in the hell can the world can the words I said... send somebody so over the edge? That they'd write me a letter, sayin that I better SHUT-UP AND SIT (it say sing..lol) or my life with be OVER!!!! I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down I'm still mad as hell, and I don't have time to go round and round and round It's to late to make it right. I probably wouldn't if I could 'Cause I'm mad as hell, Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should! What it is you think I should..... Forgive....Sounds good.... Forget....I'm not sure I could.... They say...Time heals everything.... I'm still waiting