• Website URL
    http://www.facebook.com/Xx.cate.xX

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Reading, writing, the computer, playing with my puppy Jasper, drawing, watching TV, being outside, swimming, biking, and doing pretty much anything once. :D
  1. The sleep beckons...

When the darkness falls and the sleep beckons I fight the urge to give into the weight of my eyelids The demons of my dreams call my name I force my lifeless being to stay conscious Warding off the monsters becomes impossible My spiritless soul begs for slumber Out of complete desperation I let my heavy body fall into a restless stupor My mind drifts away into dreamland A sideshow of unforgettable images plays Sleeping is inevitable Dreamland is inescapable Forgetting is impossible Remembering is unbearable
  2. Scars on 45- Heart on Fire

And bowl me over black and blue It's far too hard to say I'm all over you And take my pulse and hose me down My hearts on fire I've said these words a thousand times The bathroom mirror stopped and smiled So take my pulse and hose me down My hearts on fire Cause when you're standing on your own And you feel you've got nobody round you Yeah you know I'll be the one who helps you from your knees When you're standing on your own And you feel you've got nobody round you Yeah you know I'll be the one who helps you from your knees My hearts on fire My hearts on fire I wish you'd never show me now It seemed to easy to turn you down And so it seems you are my tears Is your heart on fire? Cause when you're standing on your own And you feel you've got nobody round you Yeah you know I'll be the one who helps you from your knees When you're standing on your own And you feel you've got nobody round you Yeah you know I'll be the one who helps you from your knees Yeah you know I'll be the one who helps you from your knees My hearts on fire My hearts on fire So bowl me over black and blue It's far too hard to say I'm all over you
  3. I couldn't agree more! The little girl I once was... was sooo happy. Not so much anymore.
  4. Awww... I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm glad she's okay. Can you tell her that I said hello and that she's in my thoughts? xoxo
  5. Uncertainty...

Most of my life I've been uncertain I hide behind a smile like a disquieting curtain I live with my fear on a daily basis I long for an oasis A place to tell the truth, take a sigh of relief, To stop feeling all this grief A place where the curtain can fall away Where I don't feel like a stray I wish for a place that I belong, A place that I can feel strong
  6. I miss it already...

Okay, this is probably a stupid this to blog about but oh well. My two favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and they both had the season finale tonight and I miss it already! I have no idea why I get so involved in TV shows but I do. The season doesn't return until September and I don't know how I'm gonna last until then. Okay, I'm a crazy obsessed TV show watching Grey's and PP fan... I admit it! Oh well I guess.
  7. That's amazing!
  8. I'm glad you posted this, thank you. I used to listen to this song all the time... I love it!
  9. I love this! Can I barrow this part? Cate
  10. "These Broken Hands of Mine" Take a breath, I close my eyes I am lost but try to find What it is in this life that gives me strength enough To fight for something more Well, God knows my feet are aching And I've got mountains ahead to climb One way at a time I'll try to lend these broken hands of mine Give my strength, be my light One way at a time these walls will fall and fill our empty souls Give me strength, help me guide these broken hands of mine The sky is gray, it clouds your world Clear the air, child, break the mold I find a place in your heart To build a shelter from this cold and winding road Well, God knows you're barely standing But you've got to carry this heavy load One way at a time I'll try to lend these broken hands of mine Give my strength, be my light One way at a time the peace will grow and fill our empty souls Give me strength, help me guide these broken hands of mine Oh, these broken hands of mine What if there's more What if there's more What if there's more than this What if there's more out there? One way at a time I'll try to lend these broken hands of mine Give my strength, be my light One way at a time the peace will grow and fill our empty souls Give me strength, help me guide these broken hands of mine These broken hands of mine
  11. I don't know...

Okay, I guess I'm on here to vent or update or something... I'm not to sure but whatever, here it goes. So, I'm a bit over weight (I'm not gonna mention any numbers) and I hate every fiber of my being. No matter how much I hate myself and wanna get rid of these added pounds I can never find the motivation to actually do anything about it. I've gained a lot of weight within the past year and I wanna do something about it, I wanna loose it but... I just can't get the motivation... that or I just don't care anymore, I'm not really sure at this point. Recently I've been regretting getting my puppy so soon. I know, it's horrible but where we live right now is just not a good environment for him, I wish I would have waited until we moved or something (my mom and I live with my moms friend Rose and her husband Chuck, they're not the cleanest people to say the least). I love Jasper, I do but I feel for him, I feel like maybe he would've had a better life if someone else would've taken him. OMG! I can NOT believe I'm actually saying this but it's how I feel. Lately I've been depressed (or something) and don't feel like playing with him or doing much of anything for that matter... all I wanna do these days is sleep. I've been watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice religiously since I knew they existed and sometimes I let the show effect me so much. I thinking of the characters as actual people (I know, I'm pretty crazy) and I sometimes get so sucked up in their "feelings". I love these shows more than well... pretty much anything. I sometimes wish I didn't get sooo sucked in and think about it for days after the show aired. Okay, well... I think I'm done. Sorry for all the blabbing but I somewhat feel better now. xoxo- Cate
  12. Brownies are quite tasty! The sad thing is that I've given up all carbs and junk food for lent lol. Wait till you kitties are sleeping to dance the naked dance lol. When/if I get my own house I'll so do it cause I've always wanted to lol. I think we're a making a awesome friendship here! I'm quite fond of you dearest Sam! & Cate
  13. Sam. I understand your feeling. Like, I wanna get a job and save up money to get a place of my own but it would be lonely and quite then again the freedom would be nice too. You could dance naked in your living room haha! I hope you find a comfortable middle ground at some point. PS: email me back please. (cake always makes things better lol) Love & hugs, Cate
  14. Well, I wish.. you or whoever it is much luck. You're strong, I have faith in you. Considering I didn't report my assault I'd find it hard to go on the stand for someone else but I think I could do it, and I'm a complete coward. Be strong, I have faith in you. Sending prays of luck and strength your way. Love & Cate
  15. I'm at a loss for words... I've been up for a while. If you EVER need to talk please don't hesitate to PM me. Love & Cate