• Content count

• Last visited

About Quietly

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. 1. It was really my fault because I chose to stay after everyone else left. 2. It was really my fault because I was drinking too much. 3. It was really my fault because I acted like I was a slut. 4. It was really my fault because went into that bedroom with my boyfriend earlier in the night. 5. It was really my fault because I lied about the fact I was still a virgin. 6. It was really my fault because I never said no. 7. It was really my fault because I don't know if I fought back. I don't remember. 8. It was really my fault because there were dozens of choices I made day after day that led up to being there, at that time, with that false reputation, and that amount of alcohol in me. 9. It was really my fault because that's what I was told when I admitted what happened. 1. It wasn't my fault because I was 15. 2. It wasn't my fault because he was 21. 3. It wasn't my fault because I was drinking so much that I couldn't consent. 4. It wasn't my fault because I was young, stupid, vulnerable, and never ever wanted it to happen. It's much easier to write it than to feel it.