Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    umm, writing, music, church donno what else lol
  1. Finding your Heart (Story)

Finding your heart (A songfic, based on Let me Love you by Third Day) Ever since the world around you shattered You've been looking everywhere for something more Sometimes you feel like your life doesn't matter But it does I tell you it does She walked into the small church, the tears from earlier in the day still staining her face. She pushed her black hair behind her ears, revealing bright green eyes. Her mother had always said she had cat eyes. The girl looked up at the crucifix that was hanging on the wall. She stood there, just staring. Slowly, the tears began falling again. 'Rachel?' Caleb, one of her best friends, placed his hand on her shoulder. She turned to him, and he embraced her, sheltering her from the storms that seemed to be surrounding her. 'It's ok Rach, I'm here it's ok' he soothed, trying to comfort her. 'I miss her so much Caleb' Rachel sobbed 'I know' Caleb whispered. He sat her down in the pew, and she curled up under his arm 'She was all I had.' Rachel whispered Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you And hold you through the storms I will keep you safe and warm Sara smiled at her daughter. Rachel was so strong, she thought. 'Rachel come inside now' Sara called out to her. Rachel turned and smiled. 'In a minute Mum, Caleb is coming by with my CD, and I told him that I'd meet him out here' 'As soon as you can Rach' Sara turned and walked inside, saying a quick prayer that Caleb and Rachel will end up together. They had been best friends since they were born, and there wasn't anyone else Sara trusted more with her only daughter than Caleb, and his parents, Julia and Simon. She looked up into her ex-husbands eyes. 'Hello Sara' He said, before shooting her in the head. Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you and kiss away your tears I will always be here Come on let me love you As the months passed after her mother's murder, Rachel had slowly drifted away from everything. She'd started drinking and using illegal substances, trying to find herself again. All Caleb could do was watch over his best friend, his sister, his love ,and pray that she'd find her way back. Today, her collapsing inside the church, he was finally given the hope, and the chance. He sat there, holding her as she finally fell apart Yesterday you found your heart was broken Tomorrow doesn't leave much room for hope Today you'll find that my arms are wide open And my heart My heart is full of love 'I'm sorry' She whimpered into his jacket 'It's about time,' He lifted her head up. 'You need this' 'I miss her so much Caleb' 'I know sweetheart… just cry my girl, I'm not going anywhere' 'Amy?' 'Is a friend' Rachel nodded, and hid her head in his chest again Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you and hold you through the storms I will keep you safe and warm 'Let go' four year old Rachel yelled 'let go Caleb' Caleb laughed, and let go of the bicycle. Rachel rode on her own, for a moment. The bike soon fell over, and Rachel landed on the ground, a sprawling mess. 'Rach!' Caleb yelled running over to her. 'You ok?' 'My leg' Rachel cried and Caleb saw it was bleeding 'Come her Rach' He whispered, cradling her in his arms. She leant her head against his chest, and though Caleb was only six, he knew he was going to marry this girl Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you and kiss away your tears I will always be here Come on let me love you She looked up at him, after a long while. 'I'm surprised you're still here' she said quietly 'I put you through hell' 'Not quite hell' Caleb laughed his arms still wrapped around Rachels small lean body. He pushed her hair out of her face. 'Your worth sticking around for' 'You think so?' 'Yeah' Caleb smiled 'I'm in love with you Rach' 'I love you too' Rachel admitted, hiding her head again 'You've never said that before' 'I guess I was scared of what would happen.' Caleb smiled, and kissed the top of her head. 'I know Rach, we'll be ok' 'You think?' 'Yeah' he smiled Give up on all the other things 'Cause my love can bring you more And if you take a chance on me I'll give you what you're looking for He looked up, and there she was. The dress wasn't as white as he expected, in fact it seemed closer to blue than white, but it made him smile. Rachel had never exactly been an orthodox kind of girl, and wearing a blue wedding dress just made him realize how much fun he was going to have with her. She walked slowly up the aisle, taking in the shocked looks on the guests faces, then smiles. It had been a tough road for Rachel to get here, Caleb too, and the crowd was so happy that they'd made it. As the pastor started the wedding, Caleb looked at Rachel and gave her a stupid grin, just the same as when they were kids. Rachel grinned back. Her dreams had finally come true, and though her mother wasn't here in the physical, Rachel knew that Sara would have been proud of her Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you and hold you through the storms I will keep you safe and warm Come on let me love you now Come on let me love you and kiss away your tears I will always be here Come on let me love you
  2. thanks for the help
  3. I see 'T' around but i'm not really sure what it means could someone please explain? sorry if its in the wrong spot