About caroline01

• Birthday 01/20/1992

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. cant sleep

November 12, 2010 2:26am “You know you like it. Of course you like it, you slut” What made them think they could touch me? What did I say or do to give them the right to use me? They violated me, and I trusted them. I made a choice to drink, and I made a choice to get in the car. But beyond that, I had no say in anything. I can’t get over what they did. I don’t know if I ever will. Knowing I can’t change what happened makes me want to die. I don’t want to live with this for the rest of my life. When do I go from victim to survivor? Laying there, naked and ashamed, I was as helpless as I’ve been in my life. In my drunken stumbles, they took me back and knew. They knew what they wanted and what they were going to do to me. I saw the way they took me, the way he approached me. I was their prey, and they were predators. They had a plan. They called their friends and invited them to see me, like I was an animal behind bars at the zoo. “Come over, dude, we got this drunk freshman, and we’re all gonna fuck her”. A piece of meat, helpless. No one was there to help, and I couldn’t help myself. Garbage. Filth. Dirty. Dirty, dirty girl. What have they done? Empty. Dark. Alone. Suffering. I will never be the same.