• Content count

• Last visited

About portland373

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. It was really my fault because I chose to drink and get drunk. It was really wasn’t his fault because he was drunk too. It was really my fault because I told him I was sometimes attracted to men. It was really my fault because I accepted cigarettes and alcohol from him. It was really my fault because I was nice to him and asked him to dance. It was really my fault because I should have gone to my bed not slept in a public space. It was really my fault because I didn’t tell him to stop touching me right away. It was really my fault because having my head stroked felt good. It was really my fault because I might have smiled at him. It was really my fault because I moved my tongue against his. It was really my fault because I didn’t push his hand off of my breast. It was really my fault because I never told him I didn’t like him kissing or touching me. It was really my fault because all I told him was that I wanted to sleep. It was really my fault because I didn’t push him away when he came into my room afterwards and started touching me again. It was really my fault because I never showed him I was afraid of him or didn’t want him. It wasn’t my fault because I was intoxicated and couldn’t give consent. It wasn’t my fault because the fact that he was drunk was not an excuse for what he did. It wasn’t my fault because I should be able to feel safe in my own home. It wasn’t my fault because he knew I was mostly attracted to women. It wasn’t my fault because I never told him he could touch or kiss me. It wasn’t my fault because I told him I just wanted to sleep. It wasn’t my fault because I did try to go someplace where he wouldn’t be. It wasn’t my fault because later when he came into my room, my private space, he didn’t ask. It wasn’t my fault because both times I was asleep when he started touching me. It wasn’t my fault because I told him no but he kept pushing. It was his fault even though he listened eventually. I hate that I can’t remember more about what happened. I hate that he doesn’t remember anything. Thank you.