About bookaddict

• Birthday 09/13/1990

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Reading (obviously), writing, new adventures, eating baby carrots drowned in Ranch, and pasta! (yum)
  1. hey, just read ur blog, and im sorry that you feel as if no one wants to talk to you about what happened. I know how you feel especially with the cutting. Im so thankful for my boyfriend who has gotten me to recently stop. Its hard i know...if you want to talk about it or just talk about whatever im here...just leave me a message
  2. Invisible Relief

Why do i feel as if relief from pain is so far away that it remains unseen? Everyday i mourn the loss of what was precious to me, i despise how it was viciously taken away from my powerless grasp. Cruel visions burn in my head that unveil my dreams as nightmares leaving me with sleepless nights. I stare thoughtless into the darkness, this simmering deep within my soul will not extinguish. I cringe at hands that used to soothe my fears and worry. Relief is a heaven i cannot find, a god i cannot see...
  3. hey, I'm not going to say that i completely understand what you're going through but i do to a point. Im 19 years old and i sort of had the same problems you're having now. I felt so trapped and alone at home. I was severely depressed and ...lets just say messed up. I had to get out because i could no longer take it. I literally had to escape in the early morning hours, looking behind my shoulders the whole way. I've been gone for a little over a month now and i don't regret it at all. Although i do miss my younger brother and dog dearly,I'm trying to start a whole new life. I guess what i wanted to say to you is that don't give up...fight for what you want in life, your dreams...thats the only way you'll make it. I hope things will look better for you soon. You have your whole life ahead of you so live it. btw..your more than welcome to check my profile and leave a message