1 Follower

About LeeLoo

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Losing It

I have been in the hospital the last week. I was discharged yesterday but I don't think I should have been. I am not okay at the moment. I wish I was still in the hospital. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can do this. I am not allowed back at the hospital unless I am in a DBT group but I cannot find one that will work for me as far as time and/or money goes. I don't know what to do. Tonight feels out of control and I have no idea what to do.
  2. I imagine that you would be a good friend. Maybe soon you will meet one? Even as a stranger to you, I know that you deserve a friend, we all do. Trust can be worked on, but only with the right people. It sounds like you trust Dr. H...that is good. I am sorry that you and D are having some issues. You are right, you have every right to have emotions and to get them out. I wish I could say more to help or something. Take care.
  3. Thank you missophelia. I appreciate it.
  4. Feeling Alien

I shared something here that I have never shared before and I must admit it has left me feeling alienated. I feel like people will probably read what I wrote, roll their eyes and dismiss it as nothing. Maybe they are right to. Maybe it is nothing. Maybe those are just stupid events I should put out of my mind. What bothers me is the unknown. I have wondered if there was something else that had happened...I can't remember so much of my childhood. My Mom has said something awkward about it, my therapist thinks maybe something happened based on some of my behaviors. I just don't know. I feel like a fake though. I have all these "signs" of something bigger, but what if I am just a fraud or a freak?
  5. Thank you for posting this. It makes me feel more acceptable here.