• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Listening to music as loud as my eardrums can stand, writing poetry, watching cartoons (even though I'm probably too old for that), rescuing puppies and kitties from the pet store, smooshing the grass between my toes on a hot summer day, eating ice cream in the dead of winter, laughing when no one else is laughing, screaming when it's too quiet, loudly singing Tori Amos lyrics, "Unlocking the Silence"
  1. Gabe, my little Morpheus, I am sitting with you, holding your hand.... I know you can do the letter, I have so much faith in you, I truly do. I know it's hard, I really do and I wish I could make it easier for you. If nothing else, I am here for you, no matter what (if you need to talk, vent, or just laugh and make silly conversation). E-mail, sweetie, okay? And take very gentle care of yourself. You are on my heart and in my prayers. Many loving hugs, AloneNoMore
  2. ((((((Gabe)))))) *sending you lots of Halloween candy* Good to hear you're feeling better! Feel better soon, ya hear? Loved the picture, by the way, Many hugs and much love, AloneNoMore
  3. I just had a question about the live chat at the board.... it used to be that I could actually see who was in the chat room before I went it, it was listed, but now the number of people chatting is the only thing listed. Is it just my computer or is this a new thing? Just wondering..... AloneNoMore
  4. MS

(((broken))) Take gentle care of yourself. I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. I really hope you don't have it! Feel free to PM or e-mail me... Many blessings and hugs, AloneNoMore
  5. Hello everyone. I'm new to the board, just registered today, and this subject really caught my eye. I too have been on the recieving end of many unkind words, like many of you here. Perhaps the most hurtful words came from my mother when I told that I was still having trouble dealing with my childhood past of sexual abuse. It had been three years since I had first told her and this is what she said: "I don't believe you. You're making it all up." I burst into tears and ran out of the room. Later, she recanted her hurtful statement, and claimed she did believe me, but now I no longer trust her. She's the only one I ever told and she didn't believe me. Who else is going to believe me if my own mother doesn't? But then I found this board, and hope was restored.