• Website URL
    http://myspace.com/kirstin1980

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    I'm a stay at home mom of 4 great kids. I have a husband I love very much. I love to bake, bread, cookies, cakes, you name it! I LOVE music and almost any type of book. I crochet, cross stitch, do bead jewelry, and hemp jewelry. But most of all, I love being a mom and a wife!!!
  1. I second that! I am more of the type that is comfortable with it. I posted once in the BDSM thread, but so many were uncomfortable or felt guilty about it that I haven't been back. Kissy
  2. ~ The music on the Mario Brothers video games. ~ The scent of a certain aftershave, but I don't know the name. I only know it by it's scent. ~ The scent of beer.
  3. Family Crisis Resource Center, Inc. For the Cumberland area of Western Maryland http://www.fcrcinc.org/
  4. Thanks Lauren!!!
  5. Mary, the SARC link doesn't work. Is there another way to get the info? Thanks.
  6. Age: 28 Height : 5 ft 1 and 1/2 inches Weight: 120 lbs Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT With hubby and our four kids and our furry baby 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Cell by Steven King 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? lol my mouse 4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I am the Monopoly queen! 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Don't have one 6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Peaches, fresh baked bread, and my kids right after bath time 7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Diapers 8.FAVORITE SOUND? My kids' laugh 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Helplessness 10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Oh god! Already?!?! 11.FAVORITE COLOR? Green 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2-6 13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Can't have any more 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? To make sure my kids know their self worth 15.FAVORITE FOODS? My Momma's banana pudding, my own bread, and hubby's roast chicken.... yummy! 16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't drive at all. 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes 19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Depends on how bad they are 20.WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1974 Volkswagon Bug, painted black and yellow, looked a lot like a bumblebee! 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Mother Theresa 22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Wild Turkey mixed with Mountain Dew 23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I don't eat any broccoli! 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I have it! I'm a Mommy! 26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? Auburn 27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half empty 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? Gone With the Wind and Time Machine 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? Bunnies of the dust variety! 32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 13 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball! Go Nationals! 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? Leonard Cohen 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Army Wives 36.FAVORITE CITY? Anywhere my family is. 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Charlie 38.FAVORITE SONG? House on Pooh Corner ~ Logins and Messina 39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female) Brendon Frasier & Charlize Therone edited for a missed question where I copied and pasted.