• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    love reading horror and thriller. love any action or horror movies. love hanging out with my kids, taking them to the park or wherever. love scrapbooking. am currently doing a chefs aprentiship, though i have been working in the industry for 12 yrs. i love black eyed peas, the lonley island, lady ga ga, pink, shes my favorite.
  1. 1. my uncle using my need for protection to get sexual benifits when he should of been protecting me not hurting me more 2. my mother for all the yrs of hurt and pain 3. my husbane for all the yrs of abuse 4. when my mother was so calous about my miscarages and stillbirth to my bueatiful son, i broke down at the grave of my son and phisicaly couldent get up at the funeral, and my mother was sitting there saying come on kristy get up and hurry up the man wants to fill in the hole. and when i miscarried, she was asking the doctor where i was in the room with her and could here her aying did she miscarage because she eats so much junk food. 5. my mum when i was a very little girl, acusing me of having an afair with my father. i was suposed to be too young to even know what she was talking about, but i knew because i was already having sexual relations with my uncle. i felt so used and dirty and broken when she acused me of that. and it tainted the love i had for my father.
  2. i love pandys because everyone are so supportive and wonderful. because it is safe. because i can pour out my emtions and not have to worry anout being embarased.
  3. for me talking about it helps because it makes me feel as if people are listening and that they care and that getting it out there and out of my head makes it more real to me
  4. if you were my sister i would tell you, you are amazing, i am so sorry any of this has happened to you sweetie, you deserve the best and nothing eles.i wish i could take it all away, but i cant but i am here for you always.(((((((((()))))))))))
  5. hey guys, this is prob the wrong place for this queastain, but i need help.lol. i am still finding my way around this site, i would like to access the cat room, and i have posted 4 times in my blog, and two times on this section, and when i log into the chat room, it just says my pssword is invalid, can anyone plz help, i would really love to get into the chat rooms thanks
  6. feeling safe

hey all, i want to thank everyone for being brave enough to post what you do, and bringing really hard to talk about subjects out in the open. i have been reading a few posts, and i was amazed to read things that i have felt for so long and thought that i was a freek. and that there was something wrong with me. it is truly amazing, to find out what everyone has been telling me but what i have not believed ever, that what i am feeling is very normal and natural and part of dealing with what has happened. thanks guys
  7. screaming mad

i am not sure what we are and what we arn't alowed to write, but i will try and express my views without offending anyone or braking laws. sorry in advance if what i am about to say is offensive. i do not understand the laws in this country. how the hell can a man bash someone to death (and i agree thats bad news, not exscusable and needs to do life) and gets 20 years in jail, but then a man /woman gets caught with hundreds od photos of kids and gets off or gets a couple of years. they are basically saying to everyone, go out and rape whoever you want because if u have a bright future you will get off anyway. there have been so many cases over the last two years that astound me, the light sentences that they get. they just dont relise that what these people do is give us a life sentence that we cant escape ever. i mean we survive, and we make fantasic lives for ourselfs, but it never gets taken away. it is with us for the rest of our lives and effects us in some sort of way for the rest of our lives
  8. screaming mad

i am not sure what we are and what we arn't alowed to write, but i will try and express my views without offending anyone or braking laws. sorry in advance if what i am about to say is offensive. i do not understand the laws in this country. how the hell can a man bash someone to death (and i agree thats bad news, not exscusable and needs to do life) and gets 20 years in jail, but then a man /woman gets caught with hundreds od photos of kids and gets off or gets a couple of years. they are basically saying to everyone, go out and rape whoever you want because if u have a bright future you will get off anyway. there have been so many cases over the last two years that astound me, the light sentences that they get. they just dont relise that what these people do is give us a life sentence that we cant escape ever. i mean we survive, and we make fantasic lives for ourselfs, but it never gets taken away. it is with us for the rest of our lives and effects us in some sort of way for the rest of our lives
  9. introduction

hi everyone, my name is kristy, i am 28 years old, i have three kids and a husbane. i was sexualy abused by my uncle for years when i was a little girl. i was also abused by my husbane for a number of years as well. i think to myself i am fairly well adjusted, i mean i have a job, a family, friends, i dont cry all the time, i dont have mental problems thank goodness, because i know going through these things, having mental problems is the only way people continue living and coping. i function preaty well normaly, (what is normal anyway), i have done counsling, been on antie depresant tablets, i did a discoveries course, which was a group of ladies who have been through the same thing meeting with a counsloer, some of the ladies and i then went on to form a not for profit organization where we tried to help as many people like us as possiable, but since then we had to stop it as we were trying for 2 years and dident get much support, i mean we acomplished a feww things, we even met with some important people , but any way none of that is what i am trying to say, iv done all these things, and i am lucky enough to come out the end feeling fairly sane most days. so why do i still see my uncles face or smeell his smell every time my hubby and i have sex. why is sex still a chore for me, why do i still get flash backs, i just want a normal sex life with my husbane, why do we have to suffer becuase my uncle was screwed in the head. sorry for sounding so angery guys, i just have so many queastains that will never be answered, and its not fair.