• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. I know hun I know
  2. Thanks for the responses, the pictures were 1.37 MB each ... strange that I never had a problem with this before. I did this now and that works fine, thank you!!!
  3. I never had troubles putting pictures on this board, but now all of a sudden I do I can upload a picture without any troubles and than I normally go to "manage current attachements" and that's blank, there is nothing there. I know the problem isn't my computer, cause I tried on Sounds computer, my laptop and this one ... Sound tried it too from her account and it doesn't work either. Can someone help?
  4. Natalia - Fragile bot not broken So many nights I agonized So low in self esteem And everything seemed darker than Before the light was seen I lost the hurt inside I found a better way I'm fragile, but not broken To start my life again So hear me, I'm calling out to you now You are the answer to my prayers So take me, before this night is over Fragile not broken, I'll be there And life is oh so dangerous So many times we fall But this love was meant for us Gave meaning to it all I'll hold my head up high Be strong, be dignified I'm brave enough to try again I've nothing left to hide So hear me, I'm calling out to you now You are the answer to my prayers So take me, before this night is over Fragile not broken, I'll be there Who'll be in you arms tonight Hear me, I'm calling out to you now You are the answer to my prayers So take me, before this night is over Fragile not broken, I'll be there Fragile not broken, I'll be there
  5. Christine, it's hard being friends online sometimes ... I tend to worry quickly myself ... if I were you I'd contact a mod and explain the reason of my worries ...
  6. If you were my sister I would tell you "you make my world a better place"
  7. If you some more to be added here, you can PM me and I'll send you some more adresses and contactinformation
  8. After a bit of clicking on the board, I came here .. your blog .. very nicely done! What a beautiful daughter you have! Her vest is just too adorable .. I do think she wasn't a happy camper when you took that photo lol