Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. i think it's pretty new - there's something about it in the announcements section. i'm not sure what it is either...but it looks like fun!
  2. i love this song!! Every song by JM (and Something Corporate) is just amazing. i went to see JM live about a year ago and nearly cried when listening to some of their songs i'm glad you like them too
  3. You're welcome, Whazy I'm glad I was able to inspire you and make you smile. Thanks for your post too - it's good to know I'm doing something right with this whole blogging thing. As I said, it's pretty new to me
  4. Well, this is probably my first attempt blogging (aside from a brief attempt on Myspace a year or two ago), so we'll just see what happens I guess I may as well explain the name first - I think the main reason I want to try writing a blog is so I can get some of the key things in my life written down...I want to be able to see where I came from, where I am and, if possible, where I'm going. I wasn't sure what to call it, but one of the books that really impacted on me during my childhood was 'The Neverending Story', especially a comment at the end - something along the lines of "Any story about someone's life goes on forever - it begins when they are born, right up until they die. So there is never a moment in your life when your story isn't going" (Don't quote me on that, I'm just trying to remember it from a book I last read about 12 years ago). But I guess what I found most inspiring about that part of the book was the fact that every moment you are alive, you are still alive and your story is still being told. Eh...don't say I didn't warn you that this wouldn't be weird. Actually, I don't think I did. Anyway, it will be weird. I might get philosophical, I might be stubborn and pig-headed, I might submit to one of my wild flights of fancy...this blog is for my benefit, not yours. If you want to read and comment, that's great, I appreciate any feedback you have to offer Anyway, I'd better get back to work - I'll be back later with more exciting details of my life
  5. i'll draw with you!! look! I drawed a wainbow with lotsa pretty colours! now im gonna draw our piret ship!!
  6. Lisalis, you're pretty on the outside and the inside!! I wanted to be a pirate!! Fine them...i'ma ninja!
  7. tank you!! I love yummy cookies! and chocolate! ur my bestest frend forever now!
  8. But i'm an astralian! so we have kwalas an possums an kangroos. no squirrels! Thats just silly!! Here you go tiffy, you can haz one of my bunnys. ive got lots
  9. No trees or amanals? Fine then! i'm just gonna tenlike there are amanals in my treehouse. race you up there!
  10. paintz on the flor is ok - its mor funner, cos we can make footprints in it!! YAAAAAAAAY!! A piknik!
  11. i bet u cant beat me at climbing! i'm the bestest climber ever!! but a jungle gym sounds fun!! Is it...like...a real jungle???
  12. Of corse you can play wif us!! we're all friends here! Come up into the treehouse! unless your a fraidy-cat?
  13. Yay!! An i gots all dees treats we can eat!!! but lou...your not loud to paint on my walls!!
  14. *Shy* Can i play wif you guys? I gotsa tonka truck anna sandpit an...an...anna treehouse
  15. Start the Show by Don't Look Down. I love this song! To me, it's about someone hurting you, then you learn to accept it and move on...to start all over again. Just what I need most of the time! Take care, Skye Life's just not funny when your working yourself out Get in or get out I'm standing by myself In a room, It's so crowded Just let me out: Just let me out Been through it a thousand times before (Been through it a thousand times before) I won't regret this anymore All the songs have been sung All the wrongs have been done Time now for Me to go Time now for Start the show Last Night I had a dream that I did not wake up I lied in bed all night until my eyes would shut I dreamed of you (I dreamed of you [x3]) But I'm so different from the person that you once knew Just let me out Been through it a thousand times before (Been through it a thousand times before) I won't regret this anymore All the songs have been sung All the wrongs have been done Time now for Me to go Time now for Start the show Start The Show!!.. Been through it a thousand times before (Been through it a thousand times before) I won't regret this anymore All the songs have been sung All the wrongs have been done Time now for Me to go Time now for Start the show Start The Show!!