• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. sooo..night falls...still im alone

“Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Dont follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.” --- i found that quote tonight...and i hope its true one day. i will still dream of love. the love i thought i had, is gone. and meant nothing to the one i did love. I wish i could go back...correct my wrongs..maybe then i wouldnt be alone..forced to move along...i still love her... missing her...i dunno..my friend set me up on a date tommorrow night...with a guy(im not sure if i'll ever love another woman like i loved her)---im excited...excited for something new..a chance for one moment of one day to escape thoughts of her...but yet reluctant to move on...to finally throw all my dreams away... night falls..and i still feel empty inside.... ::dreaming of the past::