• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    General: Slam Poetry, Pop Art, American Politics, English Literature, English Accents, Jazz, Mad Libs, Writing, Music Theory, Theatre<br /><br />Music: Elton John, Fiona Apple, James Blunt, Josh Groban, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, The Dixie Chicks, Jack Johnson<br /><br />Movies: Moulin Rouge, The Truman Show, Donnie Darko, The Sound of Music, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Silence of the Lambs, Gremlins, Titanic<br /><br />Books: "Leaves of Grass" by Walt Whitman, "Shes Come Undone" by Wally Lamb, "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley, and a devoted "Harry Potter" fan<br /><br />TV: The West Wing, House, American Idol, Boston Legal, Oprah, Friends, Seinfeld, House Hunters, The OC<br /><br /> Pirates and... stirring very large pots.
  1. An addition! People calling me "Ellie" instead of "Elle" or people using my full name "Elspeth"
  2. Thank you so much for posting this Em.
  3. Abused in so many places for so long I've developed a ton of triggors-- and ultimately had to learn a ton of positive coping skills... Some strange ones: 1. Cinnamin Gum 2. Toothpaste 3. Floor lamps 4. Puppets 5. Churchs (You can imagine that this one was tough to deal with...) 6. The smell of alcohol 7. Hand-cuffs (I suppose this will keep me from ever doing anything illegal! ) 8. Type-writers 9. People with extremely small thumbs...