Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
Help Topic: Chat Room
- The date that you joined Pandy's.
- The number of posts you have made.
- That you have read and understood the chat room guidelines.
- That you agree not to use the chat PM system unless it's to talk directly to a chat moderator.
- That you will remain respectful of all members and Pandy's staff members.
- That you agree not to enter the chat room whilst you are "in crisis" which we define as being actively suicidal, actively self-harming or threatening to self-harm, in need of medical attention, or in need of police assistance.
Chat on Pandy's is easier than ever. We now have a live, integrated java chat. All you need is the most recent version of your browser with java installed. Click the Chat link at the top of the board to enter the chat room.
We have a whole forum dedicated to chat related information, including step-by-step instructions on registering for chat and getting in. You can even get help with any technical problems that you may be having. Please check out the chat forum for more details.
Want to become a chat moderator? From time to time, board moderators will make an announcement, stating that we need chat mods. Please feel free to tell us you are interested at that time!