Photo

so adding to a shitty week my EX has to be brought into the picture...ugh...

Posted by nee , 24 June 2012 · 41 views

so....on top of....the biopsy, the skank stepdaugher & her stupid ho mother, and my mother and her dipshit husband....my ex(who is in prison) decides he's going to try to find a way to get under my skin too.

I was talking to my oldest daughter and she told me she had been getting letters from her father and has been like once a week for the past 6 mo. She said they are generally the same....poor poor pitiful me. I'm in prison for something I didn't do. (He is a registered sex offender who decided to register, but not in the city he was living in). Well she said over the past couple of weeks, there have been letters but they have been in several different handwritings. Well, me, being the protector of my baby, freak out. What the hell is going on????

I had my sister call a friend who is a cop and ask his opinion. He said he had a friend who worked at one of the prisons and he would call and see what he had to say. We may have to call the prison and tell them what's going on and see if they can stop letters from going to either one of them. Then I called a friend of mine who's husband just got out of prison. His opinion was that my idiot ex had somehow gotten some privledges taken away from him and he was having someone else send the letter. He said he wouldn't really worry about it. But the other thing my daughter had said was that the idiot had sent her a deposit slip for him and asked for $.. WTF?????

I think I'm on the fast track on the crazy train. I hope to hell this week is better than last week.

Feels like I'm always bitching about something. sorry guys..my life's a bitch.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.