Steve's Blog

Photo

dumped the sleeping pills

Posted by Steve , 05 November 2007 · 4 views

I have finished my exams and as such I have dumped my sleeping pills. I haven't had any in the last 2 nights. the first night I didn't get any sleep at all, the second night I think I managed 4 or 5 which is good for me. I have noticed that I didn't wake up this morning with a headache, this is the first time in like 3 months that I haven'...

Photo

new challenges new achievements

Posted by Steve , 30 October 2007 · 4 views

I got real internet on now and can finally get into chat. It is real good, like a step further in the process.
Got triggered though. we were talking about how people have survived and I just all of a sudden felt like I had been hit in the stomach. I don't know what caused it but I had the feeling for about 20 mins before going back to chat where we ta...

Photo

Songs I use to cope

Posted by Steve , 17 October 2007 · 4 views

I have often found music to be very empowering. I used to lock myself away in my room and listen to certain songs over and over again.
It seems that I am doing it again now.
here are the lyricks to the 3 main songs I am listening to at the moment. they are all by Manowar (Heavy metal)
I just feel like I can cope after listening to them.

Courage:
Som...

Photo

T somorrow

Posted by Steve , 15 October 2007 · 34 views

Real stressed about starting T tomorrow
Don't know what to expect.
Sort of asked for help but couldn't even get this right.
I just it is like this is my last attempt I don't know how Iam going to go , I am scared that I will get minimised again.
still going to keep it to the sleep stuff but i reckon the T will see right through me and I won...

Photo

Got ambushed into T by doctor

Posted by Steve , 09 October 2007 · 4 views

Went to the Doctor today to apply for Special Consideration. We were talking about the sleep thing, I showed him my appointment for the sleep clinic for March next year. I mentioned that I was applying on several grounds.
He told me that he thinks I should see a T. He sais that he can organise one free for 12 sessions. I agreed and he made me an appointme...

Photo

Year 10

Posted by Steve , 04 October 2007 · 38 views

OK, like I have said, i had developed a bit if a sense of humour, more likely bcame a smartares. I was still getting smacked around but I got alot of laught in class by doing stupid things. they would often egged me on. I started getting lots of detentions after school and at lunchtime. I was really getting in crap at home for it but I didn't care. To...

Photo

talked to a dept of Justice councellor

Posted by Steve , 03 October 2007 · 4 views

Once again got fairly depressed yesterday. I just have so many questions. I have posted alot and think that maybe I have doing too much of this. I sort of feel like a moth attracted to the light. I just keep hooking back in.
Offered to do some writing on bullying after to replying to Justin and Gabe But. I feel realy stange doing this. When I replied to...

Photo

Advice

Posted by Steve , 02 October 2007 · 4 views

Just gave advice to Justin about being bullied. I hope he is all right, It really hits home when it is happening to someone else.
I don't think he is letting on all that is happening but i can understand that. I just hope he can sort the problem. I found it really wierd, I told him to talk to his teachers and parents even though it never did me any g...

Photo

Year 9

Posted by Steve , 01 October 2007 · 4 views

Year 9 had finally learnt to hold most of my emotion in so that I didn’t break down as often. I started developing a sense of humour so that people outside of school would think of me as the funny one, and wouldn’t expect anything serious from me.
I started obsessing about protecting myself. I was already collecting weapons and my favourite movie was, st...

Photo

Term 4 and year 8 overview

Posted by Steve , 27 September 2007 · 31 views

Term 4.
As I have already said, there wasn’t really anything new happening now, just repeats of old shit. I was sort of just existing and I would cry at the drop of a hat. I felt so alone and began doing stupid things to try to win some friends. I really only exceeded in hurting myself more.
I was feeling sick all the time. I went to bed and cried like I...

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.