Photo

Term 4 and year 8 overview

Posted by Steve , 27 September 2007 · 30 views

Term 4.
As I have already said, there wasnít really anything new happening now, just repeats of old shit. I was sort of just existing and I would cry at the drop of a hat. I felt so alone and began doing stupid things to try to win some friends. I really only exceeded in hurting myself more.
I was feeling sick all the time. I went to bed and cried like I usually did. I couldnít stop crying and I was feeling really low. I decided that it was time to end it. I got one of the knives that I was collecting and tried to stab myself, I was so scared I kept thinking that if I mucked up I would be in more trouble. My mum must have heard me crying because she came into my room. I hid the knife under the doona and tried to stop crying before she could see.
She asked me what was wrong and I tried to tell her. I couldnít get any more than I hate that school out. She told me that I should be glad to go to that school, They were working real hard to be able to pay the fees and it would give me all sorts of opportunities. I should be thankful because lots of other boys wouldnít get the opportunity. I kept saying you donít understand and she would ask what donít I understand, I kept trying to tell her but couldnít. I started getting angry and told her that she didnít care, She told me I was being stupid. I told her that I wouldnít go back to that school She told me that I didnít have a choice. I pulled the knife back out I told her that I would kill myself if I had to go back there. She held my hand and talked to me, I calmed down a bit and stupidly allowed her to take the knife, she said that she had no idea that it was that bad and that If I gave it one more week and it didnít improve then she would take me out. She never asked me how it was going though. And I never got taken out of that school.
I sort of crashed on like this for ages, I would get really depressed and want to die. I started to take stupid risks on the bike, I was too scared to try to kill myself. I thought that if I did it in an accident then It would be different. I regularly crashed my bike and injured myself. It didnít matter to me because at least I was in control of the pain. I also found that I could write off other bruises as part of the accident.

Year 8
The same stuff kept happening but I joined the school Judo club and was only on the train station on Fridays. Judo also helped me because I could control my falls and get up quickly and avoid getting kicked as often. I would still get hurt and still got punched to the ground but at least I wasnít getting planted as much. I still kept to myself and rode myself into the ground.
I got in trouble for taking a noose to school, I got punished when I got home and Mum said that she thought that stuff had finished, I told her that she never listened and that nothing had changed, she told me that I was lying and making it up

Thanks for that, I still do have the same thoughts. Its sort of hard to put into perspective. Like even when it was happening, I would be worried sick about it happening at the same time Hoping that he would come along and take me away from whatever was happening. At times I was quite eager to go with him and even offered to miss Judo after school to meet up with him after school.
I sort of put it in context that all the shit was worse than him and it was in my best interest to please him.
I look back at it and I would have been prepaired to anything to stop the bashings.
Thanks about the advice about the T but how do I start?
what do I say?
I am really up and down at the moment, if you havn't noticed, One minuit I am really happy that I have signed up here and the next i just want to run and hide. I think going to Uni has triggered off some of the memories and that may be why this has happened now but It couldn't happen at a worse time.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.