Red Blooded Talisman

Photo

About Milkshake, the cat

Posted by Zeith , 29 October 2012 · 43 views

It all started when I was little, I don't really know how or why but for some reason I became a cat lover when I was young, I would chase them the moment I saw them and I was soon owning a dozen of cat plushies since my parents wouldn't allow me to have a real pet.

Then it happened, when I was 15 going through high school a friend of mine brough...

Photo

memories (warning: possible trigers)

Posted by Zeith , 08 October 2012 · 48 views

Listening to a screamy hard metal song (my brother's taste) I remembered something that made me wanna write it down even thought I had already summited one entry today... I guess I'm doing thise because I can... I haven't had my computer in a few weeks since my charger died horribly and now I'm left using a spare computer that doesn't...

Photo

And again...

Posted by Zeith , 08 October 2012 · 43 views

Again it's been a long time since last time I posted... why do I keep forgetting to write something down? I do remember I promised a friend of mine to keep a diary of sorts... he insisted I did it so I wouldn't forget him again or any of my friend like it happened before yet I keep forgetting and my usual excuse is I didn't have the time but l...

Photo

Better?

Posted by Zeith , 20 June 2012 · 45 views

It's been some time since I wrote something down and in comparison I think I feel a little better but am I?

My husband says he feels I'm going back to who I used to be, stronger, decided and what not but in the end I still feel lost, I still feel unbalanced... so, what's true? Am I really getting better?

It's not like I've fixed an...

Photo

How it should be (Don't read if you're under 18)

Posted by Zeith , 26 April 2012 · 44 views

It's been a long time since the last time I posted something here... probably because my life has become quite a drama... so hectic and stressful.

Again with problems, my family is leaving Guatemala; my mother and sisters left last month and my father and brothers are leaving next month, I cannot keep my cat Milkshake so they're taking him to Pe...

Photo

Under pressure

Posted by Zeith , 15 September 2011 · 25 views

Well, another week is almost over... XD

It's 15th September and here in Guatemala is a holiday, the celebration of the Independence of Guatemala, history would say differently about the date but it's ok, people like it anyway.... and I got a day off so it's cool... I wish I had this day off on the 29th of July cause it's my country's...

Photo

I'll remember you... I'll always love you

Posted by Zeith , 10 September 2011 · 21 views

It's been a week and I still feel like shit... stressed, worried, going up and down this emotional roller coaster of mine...

Something... terrible happened last week and sometimes it still bothers me to think back and wish for something different but I cannot change the past and I cannot wish for something better than what happened.

My grandfather...

Photo

Me, myself and self injury (it may trigger unwelcomed feelings)

Posted by Zeith , 28 August 2011 · 20 views

What can I say about self injury?

Well... I can say: loads? but I would be lying, there's still so much in the darkness about it to me that I'm afraid to face.

Last week I got together with a friend of mine, she has some issues and I heard from another friend that she tried to hurt herself... so I tried to set up a date, talk and get her issue...

Photo

Me, myself and self injury (it may trigger unwelcomed feelings)

Posted by Zeith , 28 August 2011 · 23 views

What can I say about self injury?

Well... I can say: loads? but I would be lying, there's still so much in the darkness about it to me that I'm afraid to face.

Last week I got together with a friend of mine, she has some issues and I heard from another friend that she tried to hurt herself... so I tried to set up a date, talk and get her issue...

Photo

Hi... everyone

Posted by Zeith , 18 August 2011 · 21 views

Well, I do remember writting this back in 2007 or 8 when I registered here but anyway... this is me.

My name is Rebeca, I was born in Peru's capital Lima (that's South America) and I lived there until I was 9 when I traveled with my family to Guatemala a country in Central America, I continued to live there and maybe remain here for the rest of...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.