Photo

Anniversaries

Posted by Kwanfan , 13 July 2011 · 161 views

Well we "celebrated" our 15th anniversary yesterday. I came home from work about 5:30 and he arrived shortly thereafter. He had forgotten our anniversary. Somehow we get into an argument about money UGH, and I just left and went back to work. I stayed at work until 1:30am, long after the night janitors left. I had no interest in coming home, but the kids were there. So I returned long after he was asleep. My kids were still awake, waiting for me. I went to work today and came home. We have not even said two words to each other tonight. I came home at 8:30pm and everyone is staring at me wondering what I am gonna cook. Everyone (read "he") knows Wednesday is my late night at work and the gym, but dinner is still up to me right? I guess he couldn't cook it. I am just frustrated and venting, but isn't that what my blog is for? It all goes back to silence doesn't it. I am so used to being silent, being silenced. So I just function that way. I soooo used to not be that way. I used to be very outspoken and used to stand up for myself. Gotta get back to me. Gotta find my voice again.

Maybe venting will help you break through the silence and find your voice again! I hope so! I'll keep good thoughts that you are able to get back to your old self then possibly move forward in melding with a new healed self of today!

Much Love! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks so much Susan. (hug)

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.