bebe13's Blog

bebe13's Blog has no entries yet

my life story!

let me start by saying I was born March 2, 1991. I am 18 years old. I live in Cleveland, OH. I love where I cum from. I have had some problems in life. But I have come through and I am now a strong young lady. I live with my mother and father bother and sister and my boyfriend Kane. I love him with all my heart. We been together almost 10 months. 5-12-08 is when my life was changed for the better. I am a very poetic girl. my passion is to be a medical assistant. I would love to help people to live happier and healthier life's. ;) I have not been on this site in a long time a lot of my life has gotten better. I am living for today seeing towards tomorrow, for better days to come. I love life and use to disslike my life a lot. But now I just let myself live it to the fullest and accept the days that go by. God bless everybody.XoxoBecca

August 2014

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.