Photo

Mixed Feelings Highs and Lows

Posted by slinky_chix , 30 April 2007 · 35 views

I got some good news the other day... first I got permission to go to a celebrity tennis match Saturday. Its the first time I have gone anywhere since I got stuck on house arrest. Saturday, the day of the match, was my 30th straight day being stuck here. I don't know how/why I got to go, but part of it might be when they reviewed my case, theres alot of discrepancies in my file. The officer handling my case before the current PO got fired... and no one bothered to review any of her cases. Basically I got put on house arrest because of crap someone else wrote down that was wrong, lies, meant to hurt me, etc. So I feel good that maybe I am somewhat vindicated.

Downside is that I did some big time thinking about myself. My life. My everything. And its left me drained. Feel sooo tired inside. Its both emotional and physical. Days like now I wish I could go out and just run and run... but as of yet, I can't... darned monitor anklet.

Lashelle

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.