Photo

On the Road Again

Posted by PrincessVader , 23 March 2007 · 57 views

My jouney today will be a literal one. I am on my way out to the local senior center and the local forest service station to sign up for some volunteer work and see what projects are on offer. I want to serve others, and at the same time, I want to be served, myself. I want to get out and make friends and not be so lonely, and I want to give others a smile.

:rainbow: :butterfly:

Princess

That is great that you are getting out there and helping others. :yay: :D
Photo
PrincessVader
Mar 24 2007 01:00 AM
Thank you, sweetheart, for both comments. My soulmate and dearest friend in the world suggested that to me. He has known me for over seven years, and he knows how much healing that serving others and loving the trees can give me. He may not understand r*pe, according to him, but he does understand pain. For that, I continually send him blessings. And some for you, too.

:wub: and :hug: :hug: if you like,
Princess

PrincessVader's Journal

Since I am a writer, I will use my writing to heal. From 17 March 2007 on, I will post my daily thoughts and feelings here. All survivors are welcome to comment. I :wub: hearing from each of you.Welcome to PrincessVader's Journal!This is where I come to heal.17 March 2007Today was not such a good day for me, but weekends are always bad since *it* happened on a weekend. However, I always manage to feel a little better after 2 AM on Sundays. I realized that I had to take an extra capsule of Effexor XR and some anti-anxiety medicine, but at least I could listen to my New Age music and chat with a friend. Occasionally, you will meet some of my spirit guides here. My favorite, "Jabba," who was my second husband in real life, and a dear man, is here most often, giving support. My mother, who passed away in 2000, and Laurie, my soul mate's mother, who passed away in 1999, are here often. Also included are writer Carl Sagan, an elderly chap named Aron and a genuine guardian angel whom I call John. They bring great comfort to me when I am able to "let them in." And Jesus, whom I call Yeshua, of course.Take a bow, Gentlemen and Ladies!Again, Welcome to my Little Healing Center!Blessings,Princess

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.