Photo

The brain and the soul

Posted by Zainab , 14 August 2014 · 58 views

I studied psychology and learned from my teacher: if a child suffered sexual abuse under the age of 5 and received no help and protection - the chances to a successful future are like a drop in the ocean. 

Many adults don't talk about their bad childhood experience. They don't seek counselling. 

The adults who speak about this, have a lot of negativity. A woman said that her soul was torn apart and she is not the same person. 

I had some counselling sessions. I suffer from long-term relationship problems. In other words, I haven't met a male to spend my future with, or better to say marriage if you like. I know the reason why. 

I met men from marriage dating sites, but they were not compatible and most were not lovable. I am old now as over 50 years have passed. I believe in a future with a compatible male or man if you like. The one I know is very much older than me and I love him. He loves me too, as seen recently. 

My comment sounds happy? I am not happy. He send the signal from a far distance. I am very happy about the love-signal. I can't remember whether I ever met him, maybe in 2012. *** Uncertainty issue *** I am quite patient, but ...

I'll be back another time. Please comment and I wish you all a good future and happiness. A normal life is having a suitable husband / wife. 

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.