MrsBose's Blog

Photo

Feeling Empty

Posted by MrsBose , 12 August 2014 · 53 views

My one true saving grace in my life is my Husband. I was in a really bad place 7 years ago when I met him. I probally just seemed insane to him. Crying for no reason, excessive binge drinking, fighting, anxiety....ugh...I look back like...what a tard I was!

He was understanding, sensative, sweet, and very very honest with me! http://www.pandys.org/...

Photo

Day 1...What this blog means to me...a new start

Posted by MrsBose , 11 August 2014 · 70 views

I have never had a safe place to discuss the things that happened to me in my life thus far. Diary...mom found that, notes to friends...mom found that...talk to my mom??! What kind of question is that!?! couldn't talk to a teacher or guidance councler becuase they would just tell my mom....see a theme here??!

This blog is going  to be somewhe...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.