WeirdOne7's Blog

Photo

Recent public trial: thoughts *HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!*

Posted by WeirdOne7 , 13 June 2016 · 63 views

This is the only place where I can really get these thoughts out.

I have NOT been ok since the whole Brock Turner thing, though I try to pretend to be. Everyone acknowledges that he's a rapist (rightfully so). I read the survivor's letter to the judge and found out what happened. I found out what the FBI's definition of rape is: "Penetration, no matter h...

Photo

Thoughts on my aunt's passing (may trigger)

Posted by WeirdOne7 , 30 December 2014 · 131 views

Well, one of my favorite aunts passed away about a week or so before Christmas. When I found out, I was most concerned about her only daughter, who was my favorite cousin growing up. She (my cousin) and I were so close, that we were practically sisters. But we haven't been close in decades. I think that what happened, was that we both became busy with hig...

Photo

Thoughts on Robin Williams

Posted by WeirdOne7 , 12 August 2014 · 143 views

When I heard about Robin Williams' suicide, I became sad, and began to reflect.

In 2008, I tried to kill myself. Not much blood came out, and I was frustrated, so I told my parents what I did, and had to go to the behavioral hospital for 5 days. I'm physically fine. But I still have the scar. I always will. It's a permanent reminder of that day....

Photo

Struggling

Posted by WeirdOne7 , 06 August 2014 · 99 views

Ever since what happened in 2011, I've vowed to not ever enter in a relationship again. I entered into a relationship with a guy (even though I'm attracted to women) because I wanted to know what a relationship was like, and my parents told me that I should date a guy before declaring that I'm gay. I had never been in a relationship, and I REALLY wanted t...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 25 2627282930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.