Journey to the Dbik Giizis

Photo

Virginity *Trigger Warning*

Posted by DbikGiizisKwe , 22 September 2014 · 106 views

When D raped me, I was still a virgin. I had never even seen a penis before. Sure, B's hard hands had brought mine to his plenty of times over the years to pleasure him, but I had never looked. When D tried showing me time and time again, I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, like a child afraid to look at a bug or a scary movie. I begged him t...

Photo

Shouldn't have *TW*

Posted by DbikGiizisKwe , 11 September 2014 · 102 views

I'm not... normal. I was verbally and emotionally and probably mentally abused by my step-dad. Who was the one who taught me how to read, and tie my shoes, and ride a bike and drive a car and hit a baseball and throw a football. He is my daddy, and I love him so much. But in talking to my roommate and hearing my voice tell the story of my  past I rea...

Photo

Give me death *TW*

Posted by DbikGiizisKwe , 03 September 2014 · 80 views

Hello? Is there anyone out there? If there is, I would love a little bit of life to hang on to. Maybe some love, to pass around. I am in need of some hope.
Oh God, I wish D would have just killed me after he R me. He forced me to love him and then he laughed as though he hadn't just held me down and made me take him. He took my dignity, he took my innocen...

Photo

Poetry

Posted by DbikGiizisKwe , 02 September 2014 · 65 views

Being poetic is beautiful to me. I love watching life through a lens of poetry. I love staring at the sky and watching the stars dance along their path and the moon travel from wakefulness and back to sleep. I watch my coffee in it's French Press and I love how poetic it all is. I like to feel the energy and emotions of people and my heart breaks for the...

September 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.