pandrew's blog

Photo

four: stop thinking so much jerk!

Posted by pandrew , 18 July 2014 · 105 views

it's hard for me to shut my brain down. especially at night, but generally, it just *goes* sometimes. i've never learned to stop it. mostly when it happens, it's like 12:30 in the morning, and i start worrying, "how the hell am i going to pay off my student loans before i die?" or "what if i don't get myself together young enough to enjoy life and find so...

Photo

three: be positive! love something! unfurl yourself!

Posted by pandrew , 15 July 2014 · 67 views

i think it's important to talk about positive things. i.e. not just CSA and messed up families and how afraid i am of what people will think about me when eventually i tell them (because i know that day's coming and i'm smart enough to know that my friends are good people who will probably love me even more.)

but so: i make paper on my spare time....

Photo

why i didn't talk

Posted by pandrew , 13 July 2014 · 87 views

(one) because for the longest time it was just in the background of my childhood, like a gene that activates in your teenage years and makes hair grow out of your mole at a funny angle.

(two) because i didn't think it was a big deal.

(three) because i need everybody to like me, and if i told people that i'm a survivor of rape and sexual abus...

Photo

first blog post/kind of a mission statement thing

Posted by pandrew , 13 July 2014 · 102 views

hi pandy's. my name is pandrew. it's not a real name. probably you knew that without me telling you. but anyway. i'm creating this blog because for a long time i have been considering publicly opening up. as in, you know, everybody. i just turned thirty last year, and started dating, and realized that because very few of my friends and even family members...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.