why did daddy hurt me 

why did daddy take my innocents from me

I was so happy my dolly and me

why did daddy do that to me 

I was young that day but never no more for that day I became your whore

no more a little girl would I be, why could no one see

At night when all was asleep why did daddy always come hurt me

I was so young he was so strong he always made sure everyone was gone

For years I have lived behind walls that would not let any one see just how deep daddy hurt me

I never knew why mamma didn't save me

now I am a big girl and I don't cry at night

For now I know how to fight

He took so much from me

But no more will "Daddy Hurt Me"

Wow very powerful words southerndelight! I love your take at the end: YES, you are capable of fighting back so nobody can EVER hurt you again. I am terribly sorry for what your father did to you. I admire your courage <3
Photo
southerndelightt
Jul 13 2014 04:43 PM

Thank you, it has taken me many years to get where I am today. I still have a long way to go, but you are right no one will ever have the power and control over me again that he had.

April 2015

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.