ilovechase's Blog

Photo

Looking up and forward

Posted by ilovechase , 10 July 2014 · 30 views

Its time I look forward, towards better. Its hard, it really is. My divorce will be finished and August and thats just part of the start. I can look forward to starting new. To having my daughter and getting married to man that makes me happy. To goals I can finally achieve, a new job, a new home, a car of my own, and starting my own business. I can be ha...

Photo

Falling apart

Posted by ilovechase , 07 July 2014 · 31 views

I hate him so much, I keep catching myself wishing death on him. I keep catching myself thinking of ways for him to die. When he msgd my fiance I was ticked and msgd his mother for her help intelling him to leave me alone. Now after telling her not to msg me anymore because she is doing the same crap, starting shit, I have blocked the whole family on fb....

Photo

worrying when I should be happy

Posted by ilovechase , 02 July 2014 · 24 views

Im seeing no counselor, tried commiting suicide once and went into facility for a week. on top of knowing what happened, no one except friends believe me cause I hid it for almost 5 years. never told a counselor. currently engaged and pregnant by a great guy. but im so consumed with worry and hate. Ive made terrible threats against my husband, because i f...

Photo

Cant block out

Posted by ilovechase , 01 July 2014 · 43 views

Cant forget. Its always there in my mind. /It haunts me... I realize more pain now than before...is this normal? am I getting worse or is this some strange way of healing?

April 2015

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.